"Watch Classic Matches Again"

45:00 minutes in,happy days,COYB:)

Great that DT. Takes away a bit of the horrors from the home derby that season. We didn't get a colour telly (hired like everyone did then) till the World Cup a few months after this match in '70 and the neighbours opposite asked me in as a kid to watch Match of the Day in colour on their new telly. I didn't want to go over because we lost 3-0 but my Ma made me so as not to look bad mannered....torture. They didn't ask me to watch our 2-0 though....must have been cos my face was tripping me the first time haha. Wasn't long after us kids were able to go the actual derbies themselves though !

My most memorable visit to Stamford bridge was on the opening day of the season in 78? When Andy is our King scored after 3 minutes for the only goal. It was about 90 degrees and the yellow paint off the recently painted barriers stuck to my rather fetching blue and white cheesecloth shirt. Trend setter I was.

My most memorable visit to Stamford bridge was on the opening day of the season in 78? When Andy is our King scored after 3 minutes for the only goal. It was about 90 degrees and the yellow paint off the recently painted barriers stuck to my rather fetching blue and white cheesecloth shirt. Trend setter I was.
Things like that bizarrely stick in my mind mate too,not the games as such,incidents that happen around itlol

What about this for #inspo

_77281535_hi023686104.jpg