"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Loved that, well done Dario.
Things that struck me. Park End chanting!! Wayne Clarke playing for them. Gerald sinstadt grrrr, axe to grind interview or what. Excellent players but lacked killer instinct really. Dave Thomas no shinnies.

Loved that, well done Dario.
Things that struck me. Park End chanting!! Wayne Clarke playing for them. Gerald sinstadt grrrr, axe to grind interview or what. Excellent players but lacked killer instinct really. Dave Thomas no shinnies.
I know Allez,kopite led media even back then!!the lack of Wolves fans as well,some decent players in that Wolves team too:)

I know Allez,kopite led media even back then!!the lack of Wolves fans as well,some decent players in that Wolves team too:)
Willie Carr was a cracking little player. And yet Steve Daley went to Man City for £1million iirc, was a massive fee at the time. Not sure if I have got the order of his transfers correct though.
I really loved that Everton team, But it always seemed one step forward two steps back, could not build any real momentum.

Nice 1 dario.i think history has been a bit unfair on Gordon Lee. That was a good team with a bit of flair. Its a shame we didn't sign Colin Todd 3 or 4 year's earlier. That theme tune to kick off was great as well

Nice 1 dario.i think history has been a bit unfair on Gordon Lee. That was a good team with a bit of flair. Its a shame we didn't sign Colin Todd 3 or 4 year's earlier. That theme tune to kick off was great as well
He was the best defender of his type in the country at that time,I think he would have been about 29 when we got him but he oozed quality,I'm sure he left because he got brassed off playing out of position, and as you say mate who knows if we'd got him a few years earlier?

He was the best defender of his type in the country at that time,I think he would have been about 29 when we got him but he oozed quality,I'm sure he left because he got brassed off playing out of position, and as you say mate who knows if we'd got him a few years earlier?
To think we played him out of position to accommodate Billy Wright as well. Unbelievable