"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Shamefully our last league win at Chelsea, 29 years ago in Joe Royle's second match in charge. Some top saves from Big Nev, Paul Rideout gets a goal chalked off for absolutely nothing plus a hilarious miss by Barry Horne right at the end.

What a result this was. Unreal that disallowed goal and the miss by Horne lol

You can see already the shape Royle had them in, in such a short space of time. A few games before that, looking like a shambles then suddenly looked like a very cohesive unit with strength and lots and lots of character.

You can see already the shape Royle had them in, in such a short space of time. A few games before that, looking like a shambles then suddenly looked like a very cohesive unit with strength and lots and lots of character.
I was there that day and have been going to the Bridge(i now live in London) to watch Everton there since 1993 and have seen 1 league victory and 1 FA Cup win.
Seen plenty of calamitous defeats there and some unlucky matches where we could not hold on…Martínez era when John Terry scored an offside goal springs to mind.

I’m starting to think I’m the Jonah!

I was there that day and have been going to the Bridge(i now live in London) to watch Everton there since 1993 and have seen 1 league victory and 1 FA Cup win.
Seen plenty of calamitous defeats there and some unlucky matches where we could not hold on…Martínez era when John Terry scored an offside goal springs to mind.

I’m starting to think I’m the Jonah!

That Martinez one just summed up Martinez era Everton didn't it lol

Went to that age 16. Great day.