"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Went there on the special, a dry train wink wink !! Ronnie Corbett lookalikey, older fans will remember him, in our carriage got hours of getting stick poor fella !! Replay was a great night too.
We went down on the coach. Stopped off at a village pub in Hampshire and some lads had an altercation with the local greebos over the pool table. They were throwing pool balls at the coach as we drove away. I remember "Ronnie" from on the special. He must have had the patience of a saint, the amount of stick he used to take.

On the Big Match this morning you can watch us beat the RS in the cup in 1981. :)
Dear me football was raw and brutal back in the day, football nowadays could’nt hold a candle to it.. the part when Jimmy Case went in late on Martin Hodge and Mick Lyons and Graeme Souness clashed in the aftermath showed the intensity of how football was back in the day.

A great away trip this one. Under the cosh for most of the game there against a good Soton side but scenes at the end with us celebrating the draw. Really thought our name was on the cup that year.
Great watch that, didn't go as I was deemed too young, but it was a massive result back then against a very good Southampton side,I remember sweating on the score updates coming through on Radio City,and the relief when the result came through, went the replay, what a night,O'Keefes finest moment!!

Rare footage of the derby win in May 1985. For many years I'd had it in my head Liverpool missed a penalty when it was 1-0 to us not at 0-0 but this vid proves otherwise. It's not heard on this, but it was the night their fans were singing 'one Norman Whiteside' to us in honour of his FA Cup final winner against us 5 days earlier.

It also includes a post match interview with two gentlemen of the game, Howard Kendall and Joe Fagan, discussing our runaway title win with Fagan heaping praise on Everton and also discussing Liverpool's doomed European Cup final the following week.

Rare footage of the derby win in May 1985. For many years I'd had it in my head Liverpool missed a penalty when it was 1-0 to us not at 0-0 but this vid proves otherwise. It's not heard on this, but it was the night their fans were singing 'one Norman Whiteside' to us in honour of his FA Cup final winner against us 5 days earlier.

It also includes a post match interview with two gentlemen of the game, Howard Kendall and Joe Fagan, discussing our runaway title win with Fagan heaping praise on Everton and also discussing Liverpool's doomed European Cup final the following week.

Boss that interview at the end. You wouldn't get a manager of that lot showing respect like that anymore.

Poor Joe Fagan.
Became a broken man soon after.