• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much on the fence here. I thought they were booing the choice of substitution rather than the player directly. Cenk should be getting on the pitch to get some minutes rather than that coward. I don't think we'd boo a player simply for being put onto the pitch but rather the manager for choosing to do so. I'm ok with booing the manager's decisions but not so much with a player before he has kicked a ball.

Its self defeating so a no here.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but you have to be prepared for the consequences of that opinion.

It also doesn’t entitle anyone to be one of 10.000 shouting at one person, it’s hardly hard is it.

At least the lad who ran on the pitch to Nyarko was prepared to be decked one on one.

We all wanted to see Tosun. We boo'd the change because there was no need for 3 defensive midfielders at this point and Cenk needs game time.

It was a boo aimed at Allardyce, not so much Morgan.

Schneiderlin can kop all the boos that come his way the arrogant bell. Has spent months walking around showing zero commitment, he shouldn't be wearing the shirt and supporters have every right to express how they feel. If you want them back onside, start giving a toss for starters.

People saying it's a disgrace to boo our own? Schneiderlin couldn't give care less about the club, his team-mates or us supporters. He deserves every boo he gets. Evertonians aren't stupid, we can see when a player isn't bothered and it will never be accepted/tolerated.

Its self defeating so a no here.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but you have to be prepared for the consequences of that opinion.

It also doesn’t entitle anyone to be one of 10.000 shouting at one person, it’s hardly hard is it.

At least the lad who ran on the pitch to Nyarko was prepared to be decked one on one.

Well the clapping hasn’t worked.

We need to bring back the cushions, so we can fling them frisbee stylee into the frauds face.

FFS, like he`s arsed that we`re booing.

Poor lad`s probably getting a cuddle of his mum right now.

Not nice at all is it? Booing = scapegoating I know. However, he ranks down there as the very worst of the players we've had in terms of his behaviour on and off the field.

The fans who booed him are well justified. I wouldn't endorse it ordinarily, but something has just snapped in respect to this individual. There's no sympathy or respect for him whatsoever.
Never seen such a change in a player either.

Needed a cheese on toast option though mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.