Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, been away from Everton all day. I just presumed that 36 pages of this thread were reopened from 2013, but no.

I say go for it, it sounds like a laugh.

Getting relegated to the Championship is no laughing matter.

This person got 1860 Munich relegated to the 3. Bundesliga in 2017 and then spent the rest of his time in the Chinese Super League like Benitez.

Hope we at least dispense with the usual 3 year contract. Looking at the average length of most of his tenures I reckon he'll be shuffling out the door just in time for Brownshoes to finish up at the World Cup.

The adjectives for Ferguson

- great guy
- doesn’t complain
- gives his best
- passionate

I can find 0000s of non managers who fit the above but the football part is missing because Duncan Ferguson is not good enough at this level, he just gets gets praised for intangibles and our gullible fans fall for it.

I don't know anything about him apart from hearing his name before and as shown around 2013. Another
'you scratch my back' from one of Moshiri's advisors? Doesn't inspire me but then until things change
at the very top they'll keep making the same mistakes won't they.

Imagine him fronting the park end. If we’re going to go down, then we’ll be going down in an entertaining fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.