Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the journalist Sepulveda: he seems to have broken the Chiquinho to Wolves story a week ago.

He might have some credibility. And if he says personal terms are complete and the whole entourage are flying in then we have to maybe sit up and take notice.

I think you're right though: it'll be him to fly in and conduct his interviews face to face.

I remember in the summer a similar situation with Nuno. I suspect knowing Everton, mixed messages have probably been given.Might have been told he's flying in to sign, but actually they think it's just an interview.

Could also be Kia J briefing the press.

One additional thing I'll add here, we were v close to signing Nuno, which would have meant utilising Mendes/Kia J. We seemed to back away, after supporter "unrest" at the last minute, and go to plan B which was Benitez. Whatever we want to say about him, he likes to run a whole club. I wonder if we are going back to plan A, which is a Kia J/Mendes client, and those 2 having a much bigger influence- for better or worse.

I remember in the summer a similar situation with Nuno. I suspect knowing Everton, mixed messages have probably been given.Might have been told he's flying in to sign, but actually they think it's just an interview.

Could also be Kia J briefing the press.

One additional thing I'll add here, we were v close to signing Nuno, which would have meant utilising Mendes/Kia J. We seemed to back away, after supporter "unrest" at the last minute, and go to plan B which was Benitez. Whatever we want to say about him, he likes to run a whole club. I wonder if we are going back to plan A, which is a Kia J/Mendes client, and those 2 having a much bigger influence- for better or worse.
And what difference did ‘supporter unrest’ make with Benitez?

Not to mention we are far more pressured time wise to make an appointment now.

You have an emotional attachment to him because he's a ex player.

This sentimental bollocks from people like you is why the club is in a mess

I think this is an uncalled for, unnecessary and pretty disgraceful comment to be honest.

Why are supporters like me, who watch the team home and away the problem? For suggesting you are being idiotic for saying the priority is removing a coach?

The ownership of the club are the problem.

Now, rather than behave like a child because you are incapable of answering the rudimentary questions asked of you, why don't you have a little go of answering them. If he is so bad, why did Allardyce and Ancelotti think so highly of him. Have a go at answering that rather than inanely blaming supporters who have an opinion that challenges yours as causing the clubs mess. Good lord what a fool you are acting.

I thought going after Martinez and Nuno would be rock bottom but Everton out do themselves whenever the chance arises.
I was all for Nuno in the summer, but I'd be very wary after seeing how listless he was at Tottenham.

Do you think he did a bad job at Wolves or Valencia, too?

Is it not obvious now that this sporting project is going nowhere. Soon Everton won't ever be a top 10 team let alone top 6. A new owner is needed that's the biggest problem. He is going to keep hiding behind crap managers, without the obvious elephant in the room is that he keeps appointing crap managers.

The money laundering aspect will be based around stadium you'd think. Washing money through commercial deals, contracts on construction etc.

However if there is any money laundering in football aspect it is to the detriment of Everton football club for example Mykolenko transfer could be a hypothetical transfer that could have an aspect of this.

A player that is evidently not good enough for Everton being bought to help out Ukranian owners with a connection worth investigating. Mr Skoch who is involved in USM ' (the s') has some connections if I recall to Dynamo's owners.

Also you don't launder money buying good players. You help out mates like Kia and help out mates at Arsenal buying Walcott and Iwobi. The hating Arsenal and wanting to have more control is just theatre and spin. You think Arsenal would let these jokers in charge.

Look at it this way.

Let's say Mykolenko was paid for by dodgy money and technically did not cost the owners anything, it was a favor to help Динамо's cashflow problems.

However on the books it looks like it was paid for by Everton's money. This makes Evertons finances look worse, and Everton get left with a player who will never be good as Digne. Would you put that situation past Moshiri. He clearly does not care about the football aspect of Everton now.

If Vitor Pereia comes in, don't be surprised if Enner Valencia comes in either btw. He loves him.

I live in Kyiv I am British :)

About 30% of the population want a Russian liberation in my experience.

There is legitimate atrocities inflicted onto the Ukranian people by so called Russians. People like Kaganovich where monsters behind the Holodomor are not named, but the Russian people are blamed.
Solzhenitsyn really is the best example of how the leadership of the soviet union actually hated the Russian people too as much as the Ukranians. Ethnically Russians and Ukranians are so similar.

Believe it or not the 'Right Wing' are the people here who want to go to war with Russia. Many of them are Neo nazis and pro fascist's, that is swaying the core of the people who want to go to war with Russia.

Also these neo Nazis are more than happy with a Jewish president. It's such a strange situation with many conflicting alliances and the American overreaching aspect too. Might not be worth talking about on football Forum.

Done deal looks like. Turkey and Portugal has some interesting players. Only real positive i can think of. Signed Mangala, Alex Sando and Danilo in one transfer window at Porto too.

Just had a look. he had Uduokhai, Pongracic and Florian Neuhaus in his Muinch team and somehow managed to take them down. What a fraud

He ruined Fenerbahce too. Kept playing Enner Valenica every game, formally of this Parish. I think he will try sign him for Everton again.

Also he had some better players than us too at Munich such as Florian Neuhaus

Imagine there was a rich and ambitious owner at Everton, I bet Davide Ancelotti would want to come.

@chicoazul is this you?

This cant be a real person...

Moshiri is really trying to get us relegated this season. Yet another washed up manager playing in the Chinese Super League whose last stint in Europe was to get 1860 Munich relegated to the 3. Bundesliga. Basically Rafael 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.