Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a lot more support for Benitez than Pereira

Had Benitez had no RS connection, he’d have been even more popular, but he had PL pedigree, had won trophies in decent leagues.

He at least had something to. Cling to.

A manager who’s officially done nothing more worthy since leaving a job in 2013 and been round the houses is exactly what we don’t need.

I just don’t think a manager going crazy, so erratic and with formation doubts (in previous roles) is really the manager we need to be aiming for.

In his only other scenario like this, and it was almost near identical, Joorabchian advised an inexperienced owner (1860 was Jordanian, appointed Ian Ayre from Liverpool - who subsequently left when he saw the mess), offered players and manager and he couldn’t pick them back up, they even lost in the play off and went down.

Pereira? We’ll he was long gone by the time 1860 we’re relegated to the Regionalliga Bayern, cause the owner wouldn’t pay the fee for 3.Liga.

Just be worried, this cannot end well.
Like I said earlier, I literally know nothing about his style etc. Just know he has gone around a few teams in china/turkey since he won a bit at porto.

Wouldn't be my pick, but we have tried the safe, defensive bet in benitez, and look where we are.

None of it makes sense I’m afraid, why would you waste your investment in this way? You wouldn’t make an appointment like this in any other business it’s crass!

Status
Not open for further replies.