Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ever Journo called us “Watford of the North”, couldn’t be more correct.

Broken, lacking in confidence players…

Ah go on, Volatile, mental manager with tendency to kick off like crazy.

Time to crack the meme out again…

View attachment 153430
Maybe that's what they need. Because the arm round the shoulder types haven't worked, and the 'thinkers' haven't worked.

Let's go with bonkers.

Awful decision if true, had hoped the earlier reports of Lamps still being in consideration were correct. Guess 6 months vs 18 months is what did it?

If it’s happening though we HAVE to grit our teeth, suck it up and get behind him. Or else we are 100% going down.
We’re going down anyway, I’m not giving any more of my energy to support awful decisions made by Moshiri. It’s always us, always our burden to grit our teeth. It would never happen but I’d love his first game at home to be met by a chorus of boos. By far the worst candidate, on the slim chance he gets a few results and survives, it’s going to be a rinse and repeat next season.

Yee best start learning the term 'relegation battle' in English Vitor

You're in one

not at all who I would've appointed but from what I've seen he is very passionate. No choice but to get behind him now and hopefully our owner backs him with some signings before the window closes.

Maybe that's what they need. Because the arm round the shoulder types haven't worked, and the 'thinkers' haven't worked.

Let's go with bonkers.
We’ve got a load of players that people consistently insist ‘down tools’ on managers, and now we’re appointing a manager on a 6 month contract who they know they can do whatever they want under because he won’t be their boss next season. Sounds like a really good idea.

Like Benitez I dont want Pereira but I'll back him.

Lets give him a chance eh lads?
He'll be Benitez mk2 - wont give a toss, any difficulties will be blamed on the players not putting in a shift, or not having his own players to choose from.

Theres nothing positive to say about this.

He's made a career of walking from one club to the next, without leaving any impression on them.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.