2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
…..I’ve always thought he’s just ‘ok’, I still think he’s just ‘ok’.
Same. We have a weird habit of lionising or demonising our players. For example, Myko is a good player not a great one, Davies is an OK player not a terrible one. For me, there isn't an ocean between them, ability wise, yet reading on here you would believe one was world class and the other crawled about the pitch on their bellies like a slug the whole game. And the same people who praise players beyond what is reasonable are the same people who turn hardest if that same player has a bad run of games.

Are we rewriting history how good Digne was for us now?? Ok noted .. Myko is alright like.. Digne was a match winner in his day
His days were fewer and further in between by the end though.. but Mykolenko has been at best average for us since he signed so he has definitely not been an upgrade so far.
Hopefully he gets better while Lucas will continue to decline and we can look back at it as a good bit of business.

Were we not able to get Patterson & Myko with the Digne money? If so then we can say it was a good bit of business. I liked Digne but he was gradually declining for us so to get 2 hungry young players for him is shrewd business. Didn't exactly help us too much at the time and only this season are we seeing the real benefits

Everton fans are so funny, best defense in the league, right now everything is positive.... so some have started moaning about Myko, hilarious really, he played a massive roll in keeping us up last season.

This unbeaten run really is annoying some who are desperate to find something to moan about.

Everton fans are so funny, best defense in the league, right now everything is positive.... so some have started moaning about Myko, hilarious really, he played a massive roll in keeping us up last season.

This unbeaten run really is annoying some who are desperate to find something to moan about.

I mean, he didn't. He's been decent this season but last he was rather (understandably) shaky.

The upgrade on Lucas was massive, without it I don't think we would of stayed up last season.
Our whole back 4 has been improved in 12 months.

64D44B96-7FE5-4F5A-A60D-E1B496402704.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.