VAR

Erm... there's something a little amiss in that argument. Or do you believe FIFA, with their Qatar Winter World Cup and their engineering of an unopposed Saudi Arabia World Cup bid are not remotely corrupt?
Nope, I was talking about the 2018 world cup which was implemented brilliantly imo.

There's another one.

Ball strikes Richy's elbow from Dunks effort.

Screenshot_20231228_205446_Sky Sports.jpg

Now replace Richarlison with Onana .

k8UWXOb.png

Even though the ball is near his foot and his entire body is over the line, because they can't see the ball, it's given as being on the line, I want whatever lines the VAR folk are sniffing while not making the wrong decisions, must be a great party

k8UWXOb.png

Even though the ball is near his foot and his entire body is over the line, because they can't see the ball, it's given as being on the line, I want whatever lines the VAR folk are sniffing while not making the wrong decisions, must be a great party
even though we can see the line, and the post, but no sign of the ball... it must be still in play then. Somewhere.

These guys are beyond hopeless, how bad have you got to be to have a government regulator being the better option to run your own private club