VAR

It's just not a penalty letter of the law or not. He's thrown his body, his arm isnot particularly outstretched, the reaction time is virtually zero, and he is not attempting to use his arm.

How can there not be mitigation on an incident like that.

And the ref took like 5 seconds to give it. Only after he was surrounded by half the City team. I thought that wasn't allowed anymore !!

Look at milyenko , he’s also charging the ball and his body shape and arm position is exactly the same . It’s what happens when you stretch and try to block.

Your arms move there for balance and to break your fall.

As much as I’m not impressed with onnana … he done nothing wrong and that decision was ridiculous

Lucas Moura for Spurs in our 1-1 at Goodison in April - that Game where Keane scored that wonder goal. With the one mentioned above been the next one to have came at Goodison - Gibbs for West Brom sep 2020
In an away game its Wes Morgan for Leicester in October 2018 when we won 2-1

We have had 12 Red cards since Sep 2020

Thought I seen somewhere that it was Gibbs from Arsenal

Read somewhere , someone posted 3 stats

Everton only team with no pen
Last red card against an opposition was Arsenal gibs
Can’t remeber the 3rd thing

Mate I play Sunday league footy - you tuck your arm into your chest when diving in. Allowing your arm to flail above your head is running the risk.

Imagine the cryarsing in here if this happened against us and WASN’T given.

You don’t tuck your arms into your chest .

Look at milyemko in the onnana clip, he’s doing the same thing… trying to block the ball and they’re even in time with each other ..

I’d rather look at the body shape of two prem players than a hung over Sunday league player , if I’m looking for proper technique

Just now seeing the no handball and penalty given to Brighton. Absolute corruption.
Entertaining all the same. And that's what it's all about, need to get away from sporting contest its is not any more. Look at the content and clicks its creating, an absolute money pit, even me replying to you, feeding in to it.

The difference is he had a open goal in front of him.
That is the case isn't it? Villa fans are doing the same thing with the Watkins incident against Sheffield Utd, but not every shirt pull will end up being a foul.

I haven't seen the Onana incident again so to be fair I can't speak on that with just a still image. But Welbeck is definitely fouled. What do you then do for consistency, go into the past and give Onana a penalty?

You don’t tuck your arms into your chest .

Look at milyemko in the onnana clip, he’s doing the same thing… trying to block the ball and they’re even in time with each other ..

I’d rather look at the body shape of two prem players than a hung over Sunday league player , if I’m looking for proper technique
spot on mate.

It’s not that difficult, but they have made it much more easy to corrupt the decision of a handball depending on which team is for or against, with the stupid new rules about arm in natural position blah blah blah.

Deliberate handball would do, and I think everyone (including the bent refs) understood ball to hand, which is exactly what happened to onana.

Even if they can’t keep the 10 points they’ve stolen, they will screw us in other ways.

That is the case isn't it? Villa fans are doing the same thing with the Watkins incident against Sheffield Utd, but not every shirt pull will end up being a foul.

I haven't seen the Onana incident again so to be fair I can't speak on that with just a still image. But Welbeck is definitely fouled. What do you then do for consistency, go into the past and give
No, that would be absurd. It's another to add the list of inconsistent decisions that don't go in our favour