Utd and Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both these clubs are facing a big rebuild if we are brave and ambitious as a club we can get amongst these 2 in a battle for 4-6 place
To be fair to all. Liverpool and City are a cut above, Spurs maybe next but after the top two there is nothing special, we shall catch the others later. It is a mixture of cash, manager and the team in team. Spurs don't splash the cash but what a team. Utd and Chelsea do but little team spirit. Arsenal and Utd have not recovered from or accepted that very special managers brought them their current status.

We certainly can get in amongst that lot, times are changing.

City win and they'll roll into next season like a juggernaut.

Liverpool face a few key sales but won't drop off from the top4 unless the have a meltdown like Dortmund did under Klopp.

Chelsea are a funny one, who knows what's going on there with Roman in exile.

Tottenham Hotspur should be there or thereabouts. Need some refreshing sooner rather than later.

Arsenal will Arsenal along like they are now.

United will fling more money trying to avoid falling further off the pace.

Wolves are good but they may have Europa games to stitch them up. Watford and Leicester have potential, as do West Ham and us.

Plenty of scope for teams to have rocky patches in the top half of table. Silva will need to have boys on point from the first whistle to get anything. We'll see what we see.

I think steady improvement every season is the best we can hope for at the moment

Get it done on the pitch and retain as many of our best players as we can, whilst developing our own stars as well, and who knows where we'll be in 3-5 years time

I think it's best for us to focus on ourselves and hopefully the rest will work itself out

we have been utter crap as a team and a complete mess as a club for much of the last 5 years.

we look like we are about to finish the season with the manager just about doing enough to convince the majority he deserves another season. just about....and this could even turn again with many fans if the last 3 games are bad.

we are just starting to like a few players again and getting excited about a couple of them after suffering a squad full of intolerably weak and inconsistent overpaid wasters.

can we please get back on our feet first before reaching for the stars? this just feeds in to delusions of the many fans who get giddy over any period of decent performances and then see-saw to the other extreme when it doesn't work out exactly as they want, expect or demand.

patience please people

Football was once cyclical but with the advent of Sky, FFP and the governing bodies and higher ups angling for a European superleague that is no longer so. Your Sky Six will stay big as modern football is set up for that, imo watching the sport will eventually become futile.

I understand where you're coming from but unless Everton get the transfer signings spot on I struggle to see it, United and Arsenal just have that knack of beating the lower teams something that Everton have struggled with recently.

Dont forgot lads, we ruined the window last time we tried to close the gap, are we really going to be that naughty again?

Status
Not open for further replies.