Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ismailov having a job at the club is like the son of a Sunday league coach always getting to play up front every week. Shows how woefully bad the club is run.

Ismailov having a job at the club is like the son of a Sunday league coach always getting to play up front every week. Shows how woefully bad the club is run.
Or he's been working at Finch Farm and The Liver Building to cast a subtle eye over who does what and do they do it properly? If not, do they need replacing or additional help?

I'd imagine if his uncle is thinking about coming on board he'll bring a sizeable broom with him.

All idle speculation of course, but it seems that's the way the wind is blowing.

He has a Law Degree from City of London Uni, and his previous positions include an Investment Analysis, Associate Lawyer, Advisor to the Commercial Director at Metalloinvest and a Global Partnership Consultant.

Regardless of if he got a “leg-up” from his uncle through his family name, that’s a pretty decent resume for someone in his position at Everton.

So your analogy doesn’t really work.

He has a law degree, worked as advisor to the commercial director at Mettaloinvest and he's completely transforming the women's team.
Think I'll start supporting the woman's team instead. Can't be nearly as torturous a follow as the men's team.

He has a Law Degree from City of London Uni, and his previous positions include an Investment Analysis, Associate Lawyer, Advisor to the Commercial Director at Metalloinvest and a Global Partnership Consultant.

Regardless of if he got a “leg-up” from his uncle through his family name, that’s a pretty decent resume for someone in his position at Everton.

ParchedDishonestAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

He is better qualified than DBB to be CEO.

Her background, business wise, was charities wasnt it? And before anyone sneers, running a large charity is akin to running a large PLC these days.

Back in the day, I had a client who was high up at Cancer UK, and another who ran the largest disability support (into work) charity in the UK.

I genuinely wasn't being derogetory.

I suspected she is a highly thought of business woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.