Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
By disagreeing?

This isn't China.

As a woman would say... its not what he said, it's how he said it.

I like a debate as much as anyone, and personally I dont think Usmanov is going to fully buy into us - but I'm not discounting everybody else's opinion with childish putdowns and passive aggressive posts.

'Don't question them they don't like it' and 'need a hug' being 2 prime examples.

There will be some Billionaire scam on getting the money in no doubt.

Something along the lines of Mosh buying all the shares, the club buying them off Mosh at cost, then the amount of shares increased tenfold, then Uzi paying top dollar to the club for those shares, thus pumping untold millions in.

Or some such shenanigans.

Football, the only organisation that doesn't want outside investment on a large scale o_O

As a woman would say... its not what he said, it's how he said it.

I like a debate as much as anyone, and personally I dont think Usmanov is going to fully buy into us - but I'm not discounting everybody else's opinion with childish putdowns and passive aggressive posts.

'Don't question them they don't like it' and 'need a hug' being 2 prime examples.

So sorry officer

So you decided to refer to an article published in a newspaper that you have petitioned to blacklist from this site. You clearly don’t endorse the article or the newspaper in any way and would distance yourself from it.
I ddidn't refer to any article. I responded to the poster who linked the story @GwladysBlue . He posted his link to make the case that there was another view of the Usmanov story.

That's it really. No dealings with the Echo; no reference to the Echo.

With something like a football club that requires massive investment, I often find that if your friend and long time business partner who is rich beyond belief actively states he wants to buy in and help make the club able to compete with any other, of course you are going to turn him down.

It's smoke and mirrors. He is just having a bit of fun with the journalists.
That's how I read it.

Mate sent me this

Attachments

• IMG-20200103-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20200103-WA0027.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 47
Check the hoardings around the pitch just for a start. USM , Megafon & Angry Birds bold as brass.
Every interview is sponsored , every shirt sold , every program and god knows what else is going on in the background.
All there mate ....if you want to see it that is.
Yes, it is there, and a I can see in dru=ibs and drabs his connection to the club. But it's in the realm of 'encouragement' for a close business friend IMO.

I really hope he declares for us. If that happened it'd almost make bearable the Kopite's VAR title win.

Status
Not open for further replies.