Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not a denial, but not proof of anything. Just Usmanov thinking out loud.

With something like a football club that requires massive investment, I often find that if your friend and long time business partner who is rich beyond belief actively states he wants to buy in and help make the club able to compete with any other, of course you are going to turn him down.

It's smoke and mirrors. He is just having a bit of fun with the journalists.

Front page news.

ENYn9znWkAEbSpo.jpg

View attachment 75776

That woman looks made up at the news.

Training ground sponsorship apart, what else?
Check the hoardings around the pitch just for a start. USM , Megafon & Angry Birds bold as brass.
Every interview is sponsored , every shirt sold , every program and god knows what else is going on in the background.
All there mate ....if you want to see it that is.

I'm getting snide abuse on this thread from someone called "J.c. 74", so I'll leave it alone for a bit.

Intersting times, though.

I'd rather you carried on, I enjoy your posts, i don't think your being of different opinion for the sake of it, your seeing it from a realist point in the fact that these are only words in a paper interview and as of yet there is nothing concrete

Some believe he's been here all along

Some believe this is him announcing his imminent arrival

But debate is good

"Thinking about", "could", "if"....hardly a nailed on commitment is it?

I quite like some of your alternative / contrary posts mate as it sometimes gives food for thought.
However over the Moshiri / Usmanov issue, I think that you have clearly backed the wrong horse.
I think that you should simply admit that you got it wrong , as you are gradually painting yourself into a corner , and seem to simply be going into denial in ever increasing desperation.
Despite some false dawns since Moshiri and Usmanov (possibly) came in , due to poor choices of managers and players, there are bright times ahead for us.
Climb aboard and enjoy the ride mate.

Why did we go cap in hand to LCC when Usmanov was involved all along

Didnt realise we did? As far as I know and what's been reported, LCC offered us a loan that would have been financially good for the council and at a lower rate for us.

As far as I know, read and seen, we haven't gone cap in hand to anyone, let alone LCC

Status
Not open for further replies.