Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather you carried on, I enjoy your posts, i don't think your being of different opinion for the sake of it, your seeing it from a realist point in the fact that these are only words in a paper interview and as of yet there is nothing concrete

Some believe he's been here all along

Some believe this is him announcing his imminent arrival

But debate is good
Thanks mate. I think most people see it that way too.

Yes, it is there, and a I can see in dru=ibs and drabs his connection to the club. But it's in the realm of 'encouragement' for a close business friend IMO.

I really hope he declares for us. If that happened it'd almost make bearable the Kopite's VAR title win.

Dave either way on record of record - usmanov is feeding us the money

I quite like some of your alternative / contrary posts mate as it sometimes gives food for thought.
However over the Moshiri / Usmanov issue, I think that you have clearly backed the wrong horse.
I think that you should simply admit that you got it wrong , as you are gradually painting yourself into a corner , and seem to simply be going into denial in ever increasing desperation.
Despite some false dawns since Moshiri and Usmanov (possibly) came in , due to poor choices of managers and players, there are bright times ahead for us.
Climb aboard and enjoy the ride mate.
Well, I'm willing to be persuaded. But there's some distance to go on that. I see words, I see a bit of sponsorship cash. What i dont see yet (none of us do) is game changing involvement.

Well, I'm willing to be persuaded. But there's some distance to go on that. I see words, I see a bit of sponsorship cash. What i dont see yet (none of us do) is game changing involvement.

Well you really need to pay closer attention.

But you will see what your agenda allows you to see.

Firstly I must explain that I have @davek on ignore for a long time due to the mad ramblings and bizarre unchangeable views he has which always seem to his own agenda.

Unfortunately that means half this thread is missing for me..

However, there seems a bit of sniping and disagreement.

Just sit back fellow blues. See whats to come. Chill and enjoy the ride....

Same here, it's amazing the amount of threads that just don't make any sense.

Firstly I must explain that I have @davek on ignore for a long time due to the mad ramblings and bizarre unchangeable views he has which always seem to his own agenda.

Unfortunately that means half this thread is missing for me..

I feel your pain brother, but its better than the alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.