Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats not how to make money. If I had £100k to spend on a rental house, I could plunge it all in one house and get just the return on that house. Or I could put £10k deposit on ten houses, borrow the rest against the capital value of those ten houses and then earn 10x more in rental and the capital value 10x also (minus costs obviously but as the rent goes up, your costs stay the same). Banks are quite happy lending on those terms as the capital assets are more than the borrowed amount.

Ultimately it is the club that takes the debt which is why some get concerned. Originally I thought moshiri wrote off our debt interest with an interest free loan. Nothing is being gifted to Everton really is it - is Uzi just raising confidence for another loan against the club ?

He’s a ropey guy this Ulo
Ultimately it is the club that takes the debt which is why some get concerned. Originally I thought moshiri wrote off our debt interest with an interest free loan. Nothing is being gifted to Everton really is it - is Uzi just raising confidence for another loan against the club ?

Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.