Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it happens I can’t wait for the ‘Everton are everything wrong with modern football’ articles and the petition accusing us of financial doping going to parliament along with the mirror’s ‘why Usmanov isn’t even rich any more and is a bad move for Everton’ article.
Yeah you can just see the RS keyboard warriors looking to find some dirt on him, .probably say he was in the KGB knowing that lot.

Usmanov wants to run a Prem club with Moshiri, they tried to takeover Arsenal, they told the fans they would fund loads of spending on top players.

When that was failing, Moshiri was released from Arsenal to buy into us as the Plan B.

Brand New state of the Art Stadium, him and his mate running their own Prem club like they always wanted, they can create a legacy.

I’d even take Usmanov as a silent investor if he wants to keep his money out of the UK. He would have control over Moshiri whether he was on the board or not (Moshiri isnt even on the board but still controls everything). Even just us announcing that the stadium financing is secured and spending big in each transfer window would suggest we were getting backing from someone as we don’t have the revenue streams.

Yeah you can just see the RS keyboard warriors looking to find some dirt on him, .probably say he was in the KGB knowing that lot.

Wouldn’t be hard to find dirt on him ha. Doing anything about it would be far more difficult but I’m sure that loveable lot would start their petitions anyway and ramp up the twitter campaign against Joe Anderson.

On reflection....If Usmanov wanted success in the premier league he would probably have to buy one of the top 6...But who would want to sell....And for £,£££,£££,£££ how much....If not that then it would have to be the next tier down...........Unless he goes abroad......And what would be the point of selling his Arsenal shares :Blink:

It's clear from Tottenham's model, that it's possible to be part of the monopoly of the big sides.

It just isn't an over night job, it's a 5-year plan. Regular Europe, consistent increases in revenue, maximising profit, whilst still being competitive.

Whether we can even follow that, should any prospective deal get done? Well, that's anyone's guess, but it's not unfeasible to suggest that we could join there in the middle distance future.

Usmanov wants to run a Prem club with Moshiri, they tried to takeover Arsenal, they told the fans they would fund loads of spending on top players.

When that was failing, Moshiri was released from Arsenal to buy into us as the Plan B.

Brand New state of the Art Stadium, him and his mate running their own Prem club like they always wanted, they can create a legacy.
...............He's probably right you know ;)

(Not) on good authority but a mate of mine works for Coutt's and he says £350m has just left Usmanov's bank account destined for an IoM bank holding. Could this be a last minute bolster to our transfer budget?

I jest...but wouldn't it be a beautiful thing!!!!!

:p
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.