Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this comes off then I think we will have finally achieved traction in making top players sit up and take note. If our forwards can gel then you can see more players wanting in and suddenly everything starts becoming easier.

2 new CB's in, Sandro and Bolasie leave and Usmanov sells his Arsenal shares on Thursday to buy into Everton and I'm not ashamed to say this will be me:

View attachment 48590

:p

Called it!!!

Crap, looks like I'm going to need to drink a lot of milk...

On reflection....If Usmanov wanted success in the premier league he would probably have to buy one of the top 6...But who would want to sell....And for £,£££,£££,£££ how much....If not that then it would have to be the next tier down...........Unless he goes abroad......And what would be the point of selling his Arsenal shares :Blink:

It would take an awful lot of investment by Usmanov for Everton to be anywhere near the value of Arsenal, who arguably will continue to increase in wealth.

Thinking about it purely as a business interest, Arsenal already have a large stadium in a relatively affluent area of the capital which draws in large revenue.

They have a large fan base who willing to pay sizeable sums to go, the corporate side which is a huge money maker and a large following nationally/globally.

Kroenke knows he does not have to invest much into Arsenal to keep getting a financial return, the club's value will grow and he will be sitting pretty - it's business.

I’m not getting ahead of myself and looking into it too much other than he (USMANOV) wasn’t in control at Arsenal - We would provide a platform for him to come in and be a big influence in the club.

That could be possibly what he is after.

Driving the reputation and value of the club is something that happens out of his control once he’s invested into playing staff/ground.

Citeh have grown relatively quick in a market dominated by other teams.

Usmanov wants to run a Prem club with Moshiri, they tried to takeover Arsenal, they told the fans they would fund loads of spending on top players.

When that was failing, Moshiri was released from Arsenal to buy into us as the Plan B.

Brand New state of the Art Stadium, him and his mate running their own Prem club like they always wanted, they can create a legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.