Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now old chap, accusing me of lying is out of order. As I didn’t lie, I gave you a fact. Their fine of £49m was reduced to the £17m that I quoted, with the rest suspended.

The fine hasn't been reduced because it is still within the suspension period.
You stated they’d been charged again btw, when they haven’t, they’re merely under investigation.

They are not under investigation City have been referred.

Manchester City say they are "disappointed, but regrettably not surprised" after being referred to the Club Financial Control Body adjudicatory chamber following an investigation into financial fair play.

UEFA opened an investigation into alleged financial irregularities at the club earlier this year but City deny any wrongdoing and say the accusations are entirely false.

A panel investigating financial allegations concerning City are expected to recommend the club receive a one-year ban from the Champions League, according to Sky sources.

I'm assuming you've got all these details written down in your little Kopite book yeah? Only a sleezy little Kopite ferret would have all these details on hand.

Like seriously, who is arsed what fines City had or paid or sanctions they were given. I'll tell you who was arsed, City fans and sleezy little Kopite ferrets who make every other Clubs business their business, a little bit like your doing eh.

Ahaha.... sleezy little Kopite ferret. I like that. Very apt description for the blert in question.

The fine hasn't been reduced because it is still within the suspension period.

They are not under investigation City have been referred.

Manchester City say they are "disappointed, but regrettably not surprised" after being referred to the Club Financial Control Body adjudicatory chamber following an investigation into financial fair play.

UEFA opened an investigation into alleged financial irregularities at the club earlier this year but City deny any wrongdoing and say the accusations are entirely false.

A panel investigating financial allegations concerning City are expected to recommend the club receive a one-year ban from the Champions League, according to Sky sources.
Will you cry when that doesn’t happen?

Dem oil clubz doh

I fully understand (and would support) a move to legislate football to make it fairer, but FFP doesn't do that. It entrenches inequality, and the behaviour of (often) Kopites to complain as if breaking an unjust law is some sort of morally haphazard behaviour is absolutely pathetic. Unjust rules are made to be broken.
Exactly. I understand one of the 'supposed' reasons of FFP was to protect clubs from far overreaching their resources, think Leeds etc, but it has its negatives.

I think it would be fair to suggest that it has entrenched inequality and clubs in the higher echelons are pretty much protected from advances from below.

Clubs like Liverpool and Manchester United, who historically have a greater wealth of resources or markets oversees, have started with an advantage over the rest.

We are expected to compete with their financial clout, but our owner alongside others can't invest in the club - to an extent like they have - so we actually can.

Status
Not open for further replies.