Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. I’m also led to believe that while this practice of advance payments is new to the EPL that it does happen in the commercial world, although I would defer to @Jacko93 on this....

...but as you also say, the opportunity for legal challenge will put the EPL off....

interesting times for us......

Couldn't tell you tbh pal.

Haven't USM simply made an investment known as a future I think it's called...

Can't quite harp back to my accountancy exams but they're common practice are they not...

The lads a raging Kopite.

Funny how Usmanov has them all coming out of their shells.

Winning the league and absolutely obsessed with Everton how sad can you be.

Once we are in that stadium and hopefully competing for trophies/CL they will be absolutely seething.

Ive always said the one thing keeping their fanbase sane during Utds period of dominance has been us being crap.

Now we are no longer plucky little Everton skint with no future they are starting to get itchy feet.

The lads a raging Kopite.

Funny how Usmanov has them all coming out of their shells.

Winning the league and absolutely obsessed with Everton how sad can you be.

Once we are in that stadium and hopefully competing for trophies/CL they will be absolutely seething.

Ive always said the one thing keeping their fanbase sane during Utds period of dominance has been us being crap.

Now we are no longer plucky little Everton skint with no future they are starting to get itchy feet.

Look I don't want to start lashing accusations around. It seems very odd to me. He seems absolutely irate. Has he ever written much on this thread before?

Status
Not open for further replies.