Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising the headlines about looking at Usmanov. It's part of the US dominated Premier league - lfc, Arsenal, United, Spurs - deciding that non America owners or those without US interests will not prosper in the premier league. City and Chelsea got in before the takeover of English football by the Americans. Abromovic has been seen off being refused a residency visa.

"Following the delay in the renewal of Abramovich's British visa by the Home Office, and his subsequent withdrawal of the application, in May 2018 Chelsea halted plans to build a £500m stadium in south-west London due to the "unfavourable investment climate" and the lack of assurances about Abramovich's immigration status. Abramovich was set to invest hundreds of millions of pounds for the construction of the stadium.[93][94] "

Chelsea will not be challenging for the league in the distant future, probably until an American consortium takes over.

City's owners are now the main focus, now that Abramovich is out of the way with the 'human rights' issues now making the headlines. Moshiri/Usmanov's involvement with us will most certainly not be taken lightly by the real powers behind the premier league.

'Investigating' us will become the 'sport' of the sports media.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nchester-city-yellow-ribbon-fa-fine-abu-dhabi

Of course it will - and even more so as our post Brexit deal takes hold. They'll own every part of this country.

We know they hate Russia but add to that our owner being Iranian and them being determined to destroy that country too, we are looking at the abyss unless the stars align on the pitch.

And we all know how likely that is right?

I will try if you stop adding fear and panic to being delusional

We have every right to be fearful. The accounts were shockingly bad on every single KPI. Revenue was down, more worryingly the wage bill as a ratio of revenue went up alarmingly.

Your response seems to be to bury your head in the sand and pray that Usmanov bails us out. That may happen but to completely ignore a set of horrific accounts and ridicule anyone who is worried is crazy behaviour.

Everyone bandied about that Russian businessmen are "dodgy" but there isn't really anything underhand about Usmanov is there?. I guess the way they go about things in retaliation is a bit murky but I guess that is their culture.

The Soviet Union broke up almost thirty years ago and he benefitted by the selling off of state owned utilities but what else can be classed as shady or underhand about him?
Quite a bit. Some very serious stuff. Right now his hands are clean and where better for redemption than Everton!

My god you really haven't got the faintest clue of what you are talking about.

What legal battle, what costs, what counter claim.

As part of signing up to the Premier League you agree not to take legal action through the courts. That is a given. If you are not happy about a decision then your recourse is through CAS. The court of Arbitration for Sport.

The best part though is your comical assertion that Usmanov who by the way doesn't own a single share in us is richer than the Premier League. You do realise that the premier League is owned by it's 20 Clubs. So if you want to carry on with this my Dad is bigger than your Dad nonsense please consider how wealthy the Premier League Clubs and it's owners are.

Again your nonsense about how clever we have been shows your breathtaking lack of knowledge on the subject. We haven't got away with anything yet. It doesn't work like that. When we submit our next accounts the Premier League will look at money coming in from associated companies and then make a decision. Nothing has been passed as of yet.

People like you are dangerous. The truth is we have just posted a truly mind bogglingly annual loss in the accounts. we have an average squad despite Moshiri propping us up to the tune of £350m. Yet you try to deflect attention from a very worrying financial position with fairy stories about who the real owner is.

Until we are in the new Stadium with increased revenues then we are in one of the most precarious positions in our history. Your fairy stories won't alter that. So please stop with your mixture of the odd fact mixed with outrageous embellishments.

1) Alisha Usmanov, nor USM have agreed anything with the PL. If the PL tried to deem the payment made this week doesn't meet the market test, when there is no market they leave themselves open to litigation if such a judgement cause damage to the reputation of USM.

2) The collective of PL clubs probably have a market value in and around the 15 billion Usmanov has. However the idea that every PL club are going to want to risk legal action on the basis outlined above is fanciful. So too is the idea they would want to spend all their money in order to do so. So if it went to litigation, Usmanov has deeper pockets than the PL.

3) I haven't said "we" have been intelligent. If you want to go responding to things in a passive aggressive (and ignorant) manner I suggest you go to RAWK where you will be amongst friends. I have said that Usmanov has been clever. He has already got through numerous payments. They will have a look at the latest one, and pass it through. I'm more nervous of the doubling the training ground sponsorship. Worst case scenario we get a waring, and we have to be more cautious. However if it gets through, the principle is established.

4) I have no idea why you think I'm dangerous. It's quite the backhanded compliment. Throughout the origin of this thread I have been quite consistent about Usmanov. I have openly stated I find it unlikely he formally comes on board, but that he would leave Arsenal, he would have a financial involvement at Everton and he wouldn't invest elsewhere. Numerous people (I imagine you may be in this category) said the opposite. It's all been proven completely untrue. So i'm quite content with my predictions on this. I have no idea why a guy writing on a forum correctly calling ownership /sponsorship updates is dangerous though I'm sure you will inform me. I suspect you find it more annoying than anything else.

5) The club has been in multiple more difficult positions. It's been homeless. It's had it's squad greatly injured by WW war. It's been relegated. It's been on the brink of collapse in the 90's.

We have a big debt owed to a beneficiary who clearly doesn't ant his money back, and will likely turn it into shares. We need to radically grow out incomes, which I have continually said. It can be that Usmanov is providing lots of sponsorship, AND the club needs to improve off the field. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

6) I haven't embellished anything. I've given you an interpretation of the information we've had beforehand.

Abramovich was denied a visa because of his close links to Putin, at a time when Putin was sending KGB operatives to Salisbury to poison people with a nerve agent. Then you have Abu Dhabi they are rightly being criticised because of their abhorrent record on human rights not because City are winning games.

As for USM of course there is going to be negative publicity. Let's face it Russia's assets were sold off on the cheap to Putin's friends. Given that there is evidence that Putin was involved in interfering in both the US election that saw Trump come to power and the disastrous referendum that saw us leave the EU I for one think it is inevitable.

As part of signing up to the Premier League you agree not to take legal action through the courts. That is a given. If you are not happy about a decision then your recourse is through CAS. The court of Arbitration for Sport.

The best part though is your comical assertion that Usmanov who by the way doesn't own a single share in us is richer than the Premier League. You do realise that the premier League is owned by it's 20 Clubs. So if you want to carry on with this my Dad is bigger than your Dad nonsense please consider how wealthy the Premier League Clubs and it's owners are.

Again your nonsense about how clever we have been shows your breathtaking lack of knowledge on the subject. We haven't got away with anything yet. It doesn't work like that. When we submit our next accounts the Premier League will look at money coming in from associated companies and then make a decision. Nothing has been passed as of yet.

People like you are dangerous. The truth is we have just posted a truly mind bogglingly annual loss in the accounts. we have an average squad despite Moshiri propping us up to the tune of £350m. Yet you try to deflect attention from a very worrying financial position with fairy stories about who the real owner is.

Until we are in the new Stadium with increased revenues then we are in one of the most precarious positions in our history. Your fairy stories won't alter that. So please stop with your mixture of the odd fact mixed with outrageous embellishments.

Eloquently put. A reasoned argument. It’s getting to you isn’t it.......

We have every right to be fearful. The accounts were shockingly bad on every single KPI. Revenue was down, more worryingly the wage bill as a ratio of revenue went up alarmingly.

Your response seems to be to bury your head in the sand and pray that Usmanov bails us out. That may happen but to completely ignore a set of horrific accounts and ridicule anyone who is worried is crazy behaviour.
If you are a true Evertonian you have nothing to worry about.
Usmanov and Moshiri have ways of putting money into Everton that the PL have not even dreamed of
Chill lad Usmanov has got this

This is really getting to you isnt it.
The more you post the more of a delusional parody you become.
Go out into the fresh air lad,try talking to a girl

His head has gone. He's accused me of being very dangerous. Is the guy legit? I know it's a horrible accusation but his responses read like a RAWK thread, throwing a tantrum because they've been wrong all along on Usmanov.

1) Alisha Usmanov, nor USM have agreed anything with the PL. If the PL tried to deem the payment made this week doesn't meet the market test, when there is no market they leave themselves open to litigation if such a judgement cause damage to the reputation of USM.

2) The collective of PL clubs probably have a market value in and around the 15 billion Usmanov has. However the idea that every PL club are going to want to risk legal action on the basis outlined above is fanciful. So too is the idea they would want to spend all their money in order to do so. So if it went to litigation, Usmanov has deeper pockets than the PL.

3) I haven't said "we" have been intelligent. If you want to go responding to things in a passive aggressive (and ignorant) manner I suggest you go to RAWK where you will be amongst friends. I have said that Usmanov has been clever. He has already got through numerous payments. They will have a look at the latest one, and pass it through. I'm more nervous of the doubling the training ground sponsorship. Worst case scenario we get a waring, and we have to be more cautious. However if it gets through, the principle is established.

4) I have no idea why you think I'm dangerous. It's quite the backhanded compliment. Throughout the origin of this thread I have been quite consistent about Usmanov. I have openly stated I find it unlikely he formally comes on board, but that he would leave Arsenal, he would have a financial involvement at Everton and he wouldn't invest elsewhere. Numerous people (I imagine you may be in this category) said the opposite. It's all been proven completely untrue. So i'm quite content with my predictions on this. I have no idea why a guy writing on a forum correctly calling ownership /sponsorship updates is dangerous though I'm sure you will inform me. I suspect you find it more annoying than anything else.

5) The club has been in multiple more difficult positions. It's been homeless. It's had it's squad greatly injured by WW war. It's been relegated. It's been on the brink of collapse in the 90's.

We have a big debt owed to a beneficiary who clearly doesn't ant his money back, and will likely turn it into shares. We need to radically grow out incomes, which I have continually said. It can be that Usmanov is providing lots of sponsorship, AND the club needs to improve off the field. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

6) I haven't embellished anything. I've given you an interpretation of the information we've had beforehand.

The lads a raging Kopite.

Funny how Usmanov has them all coming out of their shells.

Winning the league and absolutely obsessed with Everton how sad can you be.

Once we are in that stadium and hopefully competing for trophies/CL they will be absolutely seething.

Ive always said the one thing keeping their fanbase sane during Utds period of dominance has been us being crap.

Now we are no longer plucky little Everton skint with no future they are starting to get itchy feet.

When did Mr Usmanov or USM sign up to not challenging the premier league in the courts if he believes they have caused him or USM loss or injury to their reputation?

Toddle off back to RAWK to get your next flimsy argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.