Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about him being hands on as a labourer you sad lad, tendering for major works or stuff, these people don't normally knock on the door of an.already built house and ask if they can build it.
What is it that's scaring you?

"Not too sure but I can't remember Usmanov getting much of a look in with the Arsenal stadium build but I think that was what got the feud going with Kroenke"

Staduim built between 2003/2006

Usmamov gets involved with Arsenal 2007

That might be why he didn't get much of a look in mate, Defo the start of the feud though

How is my statement incorrect

If he's the money man and the real man in charge then he's been making the decisions regarding managers and D.O.F

Would that be incorrect?

About the same as Pip Green maybe? Although Green didn't put trusted business associates in place to oversee things.

It has also been claimed that Usmanov 'brokered' a deal to bring Carlo Ancelotti to Goodison as manager but the ECHO has been told that the pair met only in a social setting – thought to be in Bavaria, Germany - and that the world's eighth richest man was not involved in the decision-making process that secured the Italian as Marco Silva's replacement.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Social setting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

But it makes more sense if he never comes in officially, he can give us vastly more money from the outside.

What a load of bull. Why would Carlo have been there, also where exactly and for waht purpose? Echo should be should be hung in the toilets./.

Inconsistent

I didn't share a tweet. I responded to a post. The post had in it an article that looks to have killed the story off.
Given this latest slur on Evertonians from the local Kopite cheerleading lying gets...hot on the heels of one of their illiterates calling Evertonians "snides" for crticising their poor coverage of the BMD stadium design reveal.....and adding them to the hundreds of other anti-Everton pieces that rag pump out: is it not time an organised ban of the Echo on GOT took place?

We've had newspapers 'No Platformed" here in the past - why not this scurrilous paper?

I put it to @admin that it's time to proscribe the Echo on GOT: no links at the very least, and preferably a complete blackout on their Everton coverage?

#NoPlatformTheEcho

...as predicted.
I think you need to update your info. There's nothing to see here. As just reported.

About the same as Pip Green maybe? Although Green didn't put trusted business associates in place to oversee things.
Any deal that Green had was more or less a personal deal with BK. It was very 'Random' This is why Bill was able to say honestly that Phil Green is a friend who gives me advice. And I have always maintained that one way for money to get to Everton from Phil was by him 'investing' in Bills shows...which was effectively investing in Bill. I was also told by a reliable source(and I don't do 'ITK) that another board member helped Bill out financially when required. The way it was put to me was 'It is him who has the money, not Bill Kenwright'.

USM Stadium at Bramley Moore.. 300 million over 10 years, Megafon jersey sponsorship 30 million a year.. sponsor everything.. half time entertainment sponsorship bloody million a game, he can put his fat head on the bags from the Everton shops at 2 million a year, want a pie and a vodka at half time uncle uzzies steak and onion pie, 5 million a year to call it that. FFP bring it on.

Random question I’m hoping somebody can answer. (Bit morbid too)

If we were to assume Usmanov either invests directly through shares, or provides funds through BMD naming rights.

What happens when he may pop his clogs?! I know this seems strange, but could it leave us in a bad financial way in years to come?

He’s 66 now, doesn’t look in the best of health, just curious where that might leave us if his family/ management team then decide to walk away?
The cure for death was found in an ancient Uzbeki Shamen burial chamber by Usmanov almost 50 years ago. His life's work was to decipher the forgotten language and drink that rare elixir.

Only 1 ingredient was left unknown until about 5 years ago. A thousand koppite tears!

Long live Ali lad!

I didn't share a tweet. I responded to a post. The post had in it an article that looks to have killed the story off.
THe story just says there is no immediate sign of him being a shareholder but there is stll much possibility of him "sponsoring the stadium or cutting new commercial deals with the club. " so the story is still alive imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.