Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying the option isn't there for him to come in, Obviously he's said that, I'm saying I doubt Moshiri would want to give up control of the club he's bought and funded
Tbf he bought the club with money he got from selling his Arsenal shares to Usmanov which were gifted to him by Usmanov in the first place. So who really bought the Everton shares. Any other funding he provided tho may have been his

Yip, said so from the beginning. Moshiri was an outrider and a means to an end. Every bit of timing corresponds to the framework for his selling shares, needing a new project in line first, to actually selling, to sponsorships and upto today when as part of the share sale he couldn't mention or attempt to buy shares until 2020, none of this was any big secret.

Moshiri bought shares in 2016, Usmanov was still at Arsenal till 2018 and actively trying to get control of Arsenal

How would that have worked if he managed to get Kroenke's shares during that time

I might be wrong in this but I’m sure he tweeted something about slightly altered plans to do with cost. I’m sure I read it in the stadium discussion thread. I apologise in advance if I am wrong
Not sure it was cost mate , something about keeping the water channel clear if i recall.Bringing the carpark onto the stadium side facing the river.

Its being reserved for DILBAR.

Random question I’m hoping somebody can answer. (Bit morbid too)

If we were to assume Usmanov either invests directly through shares, or provides funds through BMD naming rights.

What happens when he may pop his clogs?! I know this seems strange, but could it leave us in a bad financial way in years to come?

He’s 66 now, doesn’t look in the best of health, just curious where that might leave us if his family/ management team then decide to walk away?

Yes and he'll probably stay behind the scenes for a bit to help with sponsorship. Makes no difference in the end. Will be good when Bill has relinquished all his shares though.
Ive thought all along once the stadium gets the full go ahead (planning etc) he'll reveal his hand.
Until then he's been happy to sit back and provide some sponsorship and let his best mate take centre stage.....wont be long now.

If we were to assume Usmanov either invests directly through shares, or provides funds through BMD naming rights.

What happens when he may pop his clogs?! I know this seems strange, but could it leave us in a bad financial way in years to come?

He’s 66 now, doesn’t look in the best of health, just curious where that might leave us if his family/ management team then decide to walk away?
We haven't built the ground or bought any players with his official money and we've bumped him off.

Never change GOT.

He survives on a diet of sausages, pork knuckles, beer and vodka. - you can't kill him, on that diet he's invincible.

We haven't built the ground or bought any players with his official money and we've bumped him off.

Never change GOT.

Haha. Trust me, you’ll not find any previous questions like this from me, but I’m just curious how his potential involvement changes for a guy approaching his 70’s. In terms of long term.

I’m fully on board the Usmanov train, just didn’t realise his age which made me wonder what happens in that scenario

The man is the world's 106th richest person, who for whatever reason wants to succeed with a football club

Who knows what the true ins and outs of his and Moshiri's relationship are, but if uncle uzzy wants to throw his hard earned cash then I welcome him at the gates with rose petals on the floor

Really hope he gets involved

Status
Not open for further replies.