Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abramovic can't even get into the country, they have been up for sale for a while now.
Liverpool are redeveloping to a higher capacity
So what about the previous 15yrs for Abramovic?
And Liverpool can only do so much, still an old stadium. Then yanks could now have a new state of art stadium on Stanley park.

So what about the previous 15yrs for Abramovic?
And Liverpool can only do so much, still an old stadium. Then yanks could now have a new state of art stadium on Stanley park.
Chelsea was like a toy for him, his had his fun, as soon as he finds a buyer his gone. Hence since they won the title a few years back he hadn't really been interested.

Fsg have made their money, bought the club for 300m spending around 150m on stadium and training ground. There looking at a £1billion profit. If they spent money on a new stadium there profits would of more then halved.

This is what I'm getting at with usmanov, there's no money to be made here in the short term, which is why major involvment is unlikely

Chelsea was like a toy for him, his had his fun, as soon as he finds a buyer his gone. Hence since they won the title a few years back he hadn't really been interested.

Fsg have made their money, bought the club for 300m spending around 150m on stadium and training ground. There looking at a £1billion profit. If they spent money on a new stadium there profits would of more then halved.

This is what I'm getting at with usmanov, there's no money to be made here in the short term, which is why major involvment is unlikely
If he was at Arsenal for the long term what makes you think he wont be here long term.
He has spoke of a legacy to pass on to his family , why cant he do that here.
He's not the sort to look for a quick buck.
FSG is like chump change to USM and its associates.
Think you are way off the mark.

Despite its tradition of rum, sodomy and the lash, the Royal Navy also takes pride in being known as the senior service.

I think its something we should also be justly proud of. If the kopites were senior club in the city it would be attached to everything.

SCITC
If that's the traditions you need to keep to be the senior team, then no wonder Bill couldn't find a buyer for so long.

Totally disagree about Abramovic, they even had a site and plans for a new stadium.

And in the short term maybe, but long term with the docks there’s plenty of money to be made. And when him and Moshiri were 30% owners of Arsenal they were critical of Kroenke. And they wanted to bankroll Arsenal.

With FFP and Our poor commercial deals that’s not as easy to do that at Everton. So it’s goung to take longer. But I’m convinced he’s involved and once the stadium is built things will start moving.

If you think Everton can spend the money they have plus a new shiny stadium with a bloke who's only worth £1.5 billion - LOL at you and your Red friends.

Fsg have made their money, bought the club for 300m spending around 150m on stadium and training ground. Therte looking at a £1billion profit. If they spent money on a new stadium there profits would of more then halved.

Their not there you ignoramus.
You appear in awe of the shites finances. Would you like to discuss how FSG were able to buy your club on the cheap and how your club affectively went into administration?
Please go away you're becoming as irritating as a boil on the arse.

Totally disagree about Abramovic, they even had a site and plans for a new stadium.

And in the short term maybe, but long term with the docks there’s plenty of money to be made. And when him and Moshiri were 30% owners of Arsenal they were critical of Kroenke. And they wanted to bankroll Arsenal.

With FFP and Our poor commercial deals that’s not as easy to do that at Everton. So it’s goung to take longer. But I’m convinced he’s involved and once the stadium is built things will start moving.
You say long term both moshiri and usmanov are hitting retirement age.
Usmanov could of bought arsenal before kronke did.

Usmanov said "Usmanov criticized Arsenal's lack of ambition and financial model in an open letter sent to the board on 5 July 2012"

Bolasie, ramirez, klassen and the rest of the poor signings. Usmanov would never let that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.