Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?

There's also the question of whether we're legit looking, or waiting.

Look at Usmanov an Moshiri's MO, they do everything together. Then look at their own words - some I've linked, when Usmanov has said he will help but politically timing its difficult. Then, Megafon and USM are currently sponsoring anything and everything they can. Sure you can say it's Moshiri, but Bill Kenwright productions never sponsored us in the way we see now...

Before Moshiri was confirmed at Everton I asked on Twitter whether it was really Usmanov (Moshiri in first until he can shift shares). Absolutely nothing has changed my view, I predicted Usmanov would sell his Arsenal shares. He has. I predicted his companies would sponsor Everton, they have. Megafon have sponsored every game so far this season, home and away! This was all before the producers of Panaroma was on the phone asking for Evertonian comment...

Very few people will know for certain either way, but if we close this thread for lack of evidence, we set a precedent where we'd close most threads.

Besides, no harm to have some hope....

I expressed a like for closing this thread, mainly due to it going off on a tangent and being derailed, plus no further real news for a while.
But after reading your post again, there is definitely hope something will happen and that there seems to be things happening in the background, with all the sponsorships and such. So I've also liked the the thought of it being left open again lol. Please keep on topic. :)

I'm not sure Moshiri & USM would have embarked on a project of this sort of grand scale without having assurance's like funding already in place.
Because they havent gone public with it yet (maybe they will once planning is secured) doesnt mean its not already secured.
These guy's are not theatre production people , they are money men that play at the highest table .
Its what they do , I have no doubts whatsoever this was ever a problem.

Btw imho
Considering his best mate is here , his son is here plus Ryanstav.

The Big Fella's been here from day 1 , just hasnt taken his seat yet.

Backroom boy.

Imagine thinking Usmanov isnt involved at Everton in 2019.

Just imagine.

I think - well perhaps speculate - that you'd have to be getting your view on Everton from a very, VERY specific source to even remotely consider this. There are not many places still espousing this.

I think - well perhaps speculate - that you'd have to be getting your view on Everton from a very, VERY specific source to even remotely consider this. There are not many places still espousing this.

The Guardian produced evidence on the night of the Panorama programme showing conclusively that Moshiri paid for his Arsenal shares, they were not gifted by Usmanov. Overnight the BBC dropped their investigation and inferences, pulling the story from the Today programme on R4 at the insistence of their own lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.