Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still hopeful that this may happen, but

This proves nothing.
Sportspesa is our main sponsor, does this prove that Ronald Karauri is planning a take over?
I know nothing about him but this is proof enough for me... Kenwright... Stop blocking Karauri you massive meff.

The middle ground here is that until there is something concrete we are all just speculating. The fact is though, he (or Moshiri) could easily have quashed this 100% by clearly stating it will never happen and his involvement will never go beyond advice and sponsorship. The fact that he keeps flirting with us with the odd comment here and there indicates that he may be open to some proper involvement with us if the time is right.

I don't buy into the "he's already here" or the "he's never coming here" because the truth is that none of us know and it's arrogant and churlish to present either of those views as factual at this stage. There is enough evidence to suggest he may be interested and enough reasons to think it will never happen; we just need to be patient and see what develops.
He is already here through his sponsorship of the training ground but it may never extend beyond a peripheral involvement.

As a business deal it could make a lot of sense and could provide the opportunity for Moshiri/Usmanov to get involved in the greater development of the docks area. It would be the opportunity to make money that would in part at least attract him to Everton.
Usmanov and Moshiri made a lot of money from their Arsenal investment and that may whet their appetite for more and they have generally worked together as a team in the past. I think these are facts and strong points in suggesting a joint involvement at some level in the future.

I think the political cold war has complicated matters for Usmanov, but he has spoken on a couple of occasions about his willingness to help his friend... we just don't know to what level that help will go.

The canny thing for him to do, being a canny businessman, is not to let it known that his enormous wealth is behind the club, but to quietly inject it behind the scenes.

What do you think happens to the price if any squad player we show an interest in if we start trumpeting that we have enormous reserves ?

I know we all want to pop some champagne, but let's be honest surely we'd all prefer a quiet long term improvement over Saweek not so's glaring over the rs that we gave more cash than them (again)

Here's my source: HE'S NOT HERE...HE'S NEVER GOING TO BE HERE.

Over to you with the evidence he is or will be here.....
Panorama reckon it's Usmanov's money that Moshiri used to buy his stake, do you trust Panorama Dave?, probably the most legit investigative journalist programme on the box for the last 30 years.

The last 2 months...

Usmanov sells his Arse shares
Goes on record with Bloomberg and says he is open to investing in Everton
Moshiri brings forward the date he can acquire more shares and buys a controlling stake in the club
Usmanov comes out again and says he wants to help Moshiri at Everton.

Do the Math Dave FFS, the chess pieces are being moved into place.

Panorama reckon it's Usmanov's money that Moshiri used to buy his stake, do you trust Panorama Dave?, probably the most legit investigative journalist programme on the box for the last 30 years.

The last 2 months...

Usmanov sells his Arse shares
Goes on record with Bloomberg and says he is open to investing in Everton
Moshiri brings forward the date he can acquire more shares and buys a controlling stake in the club
Usmanov comes out again and says he wants to help Moshiri at Everton.

Do the Math Dave FFS, the chess pieces are being moved into place.

Honest to God, it's like being at a Truthers convention.

All we need now is the Bilderberg Group to make an appearance.

If his billions were coming into Everton then it pretty much ends anyone's negativity.

You really, though, shouldn't mistake legitimate critique of this (continually) failing organisation as mere "negativity". We haven't won a thing in 23 years and have been served up slop pretty much ever since. If you think that's a cause not to be critical then that's your business. I have no doubt that supporters should continue to hold the feet of the assorted fraud's who come in and go out of that boardroom to the fire.

I agree with most of this mate. However if the money I spent badly and the wrong coach is employed it will make little difference. Hopefully we have corrected those mistakes of the last 2 years!

I honestly dont get why people allow thelmselves to grasp at straws like this. Usmanov is in "UK downscaling mode" right now, and with a suitcase packed at the ready to get off to a private airfield back to Lausanne if he should need a quick exit when here.

It's fantasy and you know it.

Doubt if he can get into the Swissland just rejected Abramovich.

...not done a great job of that so far in two years like has he?

Give him a break Dave, when he bought in the club was in a mess, you know it and the rest of the fans know it. It was because we are such fervent supporters we stick by our club through thick and thin. So give him a break for now will you? ( he did have a terrible leg shackle aka BK, JW!!)

If his billions were coming into Everton then it pretty much ends anyone's negativity.

You really, though, shouldn't mistake legitimate critique of this (continually) failing organisation as mere "negativity". We haven't won a thing in 23 years and have been served up slop pretty much ever since. If you think that's a cause not to be critical then that's your business. I have no doubt that supporters should continue to hold the feet of the assorted fraud's who come in and go out of that boardroom to the fire.

For one thing Moshiri does not have billions in cash to pump in perhaps millions yes but remember it took millions to get the shares off the others now that was not an investment just a transfer of ownership. Perhaps you should ask BK and JW what have they done with millions received.

As for quote the last 23 years look back at who the owners were and the support they gave the club. BTW when did Joe get the FA Cup?

Honest question here Pabbers, if he did come on board when it comes to recruitment wouldn't we just be where we are now? Like due to FFP we can't just go and spend 150m on 1 player offering 200k a week like the top 4 can can we?

When Moshiri came along I thought that would give us the chance to bridge the gap but we are still no nearer to where we want to be.

I know Usmanov is loaded like so that would help boxing off the stadium but I mean in the short term could we then compete the top 4/5?
If you look at the money spent since Moshiri, we have closed the gap. The problem is that we spent it poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.