Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was the case he would be here already.
Why stall
Usmanov isn't stupid either, moshiri has spent over 300m in 5 transfer windows and the team is no better. If we can see it so can usmanov.

Then there's toppling Liverpool on and off the pitch and increasing the fan base which will take over a decade.

Then there's the selling price when they have finished which you would think would be over 1bn.

Not saying it can't be done, but the time scale is the problem, to do what man city or Chelsea have done you need to win the title, multiple times not just once like Leicester.

After the total outlay, how much profit would there actually be

Nobody said it would be instant, mate.

Ground is key, and the finance deal from the councils help would free up the potential spending from them both, imo thats main reason for delay.

Their is no real rush, I know we as fans want it now. But the development of that area has not even got started yet....and we already own 2 massive parts of that area.

On the pitch, things can change very quick. Klopp has them finishing 7th 3 seasons ago.....and now look to challenge for the lot.

Spurs finished above them.....and they dont spend much....have won nothing but are still competing.

Plenty of time, and we just need to keep in touching distance. Yes we need some luck with manager and a few good signings.

Squad wise now, we may well have 3/4 £50 million plus players already with us, thats a great platform to build on.

The Moshiri fraud of 2016: many failed to learn their lesson with that. They threw in with the hysteria, and it came to nothing. Spending pretty much our own money generated through player sales and tv money. Stadium log jammed because of no funding. We're in as bad or worse a position as an organisation than before that carpetbagger tipped up.

Now the line from those people duped is "wait though, his mate will come in and solve all our troubles".

There's hope (and I get that), then there's just not facing reality. This is the latter.

Here's my source: HE'S NOT HERE...HE'S NEVER GOING TO BE HERE.

Over to you with the evidence he is or will be here.....

You may have to eat humble pie shortly mate.
How about a deal ?
If this does happen , how about you drop the constant negativity , and try to be analytical instead

Ha Ha.

I'm supposed to prove to you that it isn't happening.

Unreal.

Just as nobody can prove it is happening, you also can’t prove it isn’t happening.

You can prove it isn’t happening “right now” as nothing official has happened.

As if some belter from Wigan sat in his flat in his undies has a clue what a Russian billionaire is up to lol

Stop pretending you know stuff.

You may have to eat humble pie shortly mate.
How about a deal ?
If this does happen , how about you drop the constant negativity , and try to be analytical instead
If his billions were coming into Everton then it pretty much ends anyone's negativity.

You really, though, shouldn't mistake legitimate critique of this (continually) failing organisation as mere "negativity". We haven't won a thing in 23 years and have been served up slop pretty much ever since. If you think that's a cause not to be critical then that's your business. I have no doubt that supporters should continue to hold the feet of the assorted fraud's who come in and go out of that boardroom to the fire.

Just as nobody can prove it is happening, you also can’t prove it isn’t happening.

As if some belter from Wigan sat in his flat in his undies has a clue what a Russian billionaire is up to lol

I have no idea who that might be.

I'll put you back on ignore if this continues.

Cheers mate I didn't know there would be a window of opportunity to splurge some dollar.

Knowing us they would do a Niasse on us and make an example of us by deducting 20 points and a 1bn fine whilst we are 19 points clear in January

I agree with your initial post, even if he comes we are still going to be far away from the best club in the country. Money is no guarantee of success, look at us and utd for prime examples. If we had this kind of money 10 years ago then you could have said yes we could be the best in the country but there are now enough clubs awash with it that it goes to reputation and where the clubs sit at the moment in the league and we are miles behind City/RS/utd and Chelski.

That's not trying to be a Debbie Downer on the whole thing, Usmanov coming on board officially and throwing his weight around would be a game changer that will allow us to compete for trophies (the cups anyhow), all of which is exciting but we will have to start winning them and getting into the mix of CL football for us to really take off. This will be no easy task and requires quite a bit of luck too.

The USM Finch Farm Traing Facility says he’s here
That’s a a fact , not something from the backreaches of your mind

Have to be careful with that mate as it is part Moshiri's company too, I'd imagine Usmanov would have had to of signed off on the deal but you never know it could be just redirecting funds Farhad would have taken from the business anyhow.

What does point to the fact he is here is the sheer number of connections of how they have gone about moving from Arsenal. Not least the fact that it only happened just before someone else took us over, the driving up of Usmanov's Arsenal shares by making a bid beforehand, the wanting to be able to make decisions, the fact they say they do everything together and Usmanov is still talking about the club. I thought all along he won't be officially involved until we build the new stadium and I still stand by that as the most logical outcome.

If his billions were coming into Everton then it pretty much ends anyone's negativity.

You really, though, shouldn't mistake legitimate critique of this (continually) failing organisation as mere "negativity". We haven't won a thing in 23 years and have been served up slop pretty much ever since. If you think that's a cause not to be critical then that's your business. I have no doubt that supporters should continue to hold the feet of the assorted fraud's who come in and go out of that boardroom to the fire.

Oh for the days of Blue Bill and Bobby Brown Shoes. Do you still have pictures of them by your bedside?

Not Wigan mate....try again....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.