Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 2 !?! Disappointing GOT'ers, very disappointing.....

You need to take care of your business and keep this thread in the top 5, even if there is no genuine news some idle speculation keeps the dream alive.

Usmanov will never come they said...
Moshiri is doing it himself they said..
Usmanov will never sell his Arsenal shares they said...
Nobody will buy his shares they said....
He's only interested in other clubs they said...
He's not interested in Everton they said..

The optimists have been proved right at every point so far by joining the dots.

Heard from three different people yesterday(just fans like me, don't shoot me!!)that McCalpines and Laings are both bidding to tender for BMD also Usmanov has offered a £500 million interest free loan for BMD,that is some way to"help" as he said last week,probably Bull but you never know!!
How could they possibly know that mate?

Heard from three different people yesterday(just fans like me, don't shoot me!!)that McCalpines and Laings are both bidding to tender for BMD also Usmanov has offered a £500 million interest free loan for BMD,that is some way to"help" as he said last week,probably Bull but you never know!!

Can't see him offering £500m interest free loan if he's not getting something out of it. The only way he puts in on the stadium is if he buys the club.

There was a camera flas yesterday while the game was at 2-0 on Brands and Moshiri at 2-0 they looked happy - BK on the end looked like he had swallowed a wasp .....to say he looked grim was an understatement....
Again may be nothing in it, but wondering if he had heard he was losing his power ?......

There was a camera flas yesterday while the game was at 2-0 on Brands and Moshiri at 2-0 they looked happy - BK on the end looked like he had swallowed a wasp .....to say he looked grim was an understatement....
Again may be nothing in it, but wondering if he had heard he was losing his power ?......

Was Brands sitting with them? I thought it was Keith Harris. Kenwright only looked unhappy to me when we conceded and also when Richarlison went down.

One can only hope. Will be a glorious day when that fiend is out of this club for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.