Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Usmanov is dirty then I think we can safely say that Moshiri is at least soiled.
He does Usmanovs laundry so to speak
Knew a guy once - long before online accounting...and transparency - who had his own business and operated two sets of books/ledgers. He told me one was the 'official' version for the benefit of HMRC and the other, well let's just say it recorded the true facts of his financial dealings. Could never quite understand why he needed the 'other' version until he explained that it was his 'naughty' book and reflected his 'extra-curricular' activities and ensured they were always kept in check in case he needed to send around his boys to chase up debts.

Knew a guy once - long before online accounting...and transparency - who had his own business and operated two sets of books/ledgers. He told me one was the 'official' version for the benefit of HMRC and the other, well let's just say it recorded the true facts of his financial dealings. Could never quite understand why he needed the 'other' version until he explained that it was his 'naughty' book and reflected his 'extra-curricular' activities and ensured they were always kept in check in case he needed to send around his boys to chase up debts.
lollol "naughty"

There’s many a lad had 2 sets of books
I worked in a shop as a teenager where the day book was kept under the counter and that told the true story of the buisness
Where there’s cash there’s a fiddle
Knew a pub that had 3 tills
One of them never went through the books and was only used for sales of spirits and mixers
Not them all just the ones bought in the supermarket rather than the cash and carry

Yep, wasn't a fan. A lot of better people than me did a lot for him out of kindness and with not a lot of gratitude in return. Or so it appeared anyway.

Anyways, Usmanov, unlikely to need a free sofa and a spider culling on his super yacht.

Having followed this story from the start and met Sergei since he's been in Liverpool, I've got to say this is nothing like him. There's no doubt he's hugely grateful for the help he received when he got to Liverpool and that going to the match has helped him get through a horrendous time in his life. I've seen him do everything he can to help fellow Blues in return.

Any comment on the allegations you're a free loading ratsnake who takes advantage of others generosity and then crap on those less fortunate from a great height?
I was fortunate to be in a position to help Sergei when he moved to Liverpool.
Just try to imagine being in his position.
You've travelled from Russia to Ukraine to support the Blues in Kiev.
Due to comments made in the Ukrainian media, when you get home, you've received death threats and had to leave the country, leaving behind your wife, son, daughter, mother and father and all your friends.
You've sought political asylum and been in detention centres and strange towns.
Eventually you find your way to Liverpool and eventually find some friendly faces prepared to help.
I'll be honest, at one stage I did say to Sergei that he needed to do more to help himself, but he was depressed.
Regardless of a few friendly faces, he was still desperately missing his family, as I'm sure we would under similar circumstances.
However, he was determined to get a job to be able to help himself, but didn't know where to start.
Just try to imagine yourself in this situation in a foreign country with no real friends or family.
I certainly don't feel 'shat on' by Sergei and he's done wonderfully well to get his life back on track.
I also know that one member of GOT collected money for Sergei, off other members, that he never saw for months, if ever?
If people have specific examples, not just rumours or speculation, I'll be the first to listen.
If not, it's really unfair to give the lad this stick.

Due to comments made in the Ukrainian media, when you get home, you've received death threats and had to leave the country, leaving behind your wife, son, daughter, mother and father and all your friends.
Eventually you find your way to Liverpool and eventually find some friendly faces prepared to help.
I'll be honest, at one stage I did say to Sergei that he needed to do more to help himself, but he was depressed.
Regardless of a few friendly faces, he was still desperately missing his family, as I'm sure we would under similar circumstances.
However, he was determined to get a job to be able to help himself, but didn't know where to start.
Just try to imagine yourself in this situation in a foreign country with no real friends or family.
I certainly don't feel 'shat on' by Sergei and he's done wonderfully well to get his life back on track.
I also know that one member of GOT collected money for Sergei, off other members, that he never saw for months, if ever?
If people have specific examples, not just rumours or speculation, I'll be the first to listen.
If not, it's really unfair to give the lad this stick.

Who the hell is Sergei???

If not, it's really unfair to give the lad this stick.[/

This is getting interesting, keep going.

No relation to the blonde Russian girl i brought back from that dive *tiki joes" ishe?

She did say she said a fella

Perhaps its a idea we all move on now?

It would appear that a post from 2 years ago, that I alluded to, was not what quite a few thought it was. Me for one.

I am more than happy to apologise to @Russian Evertonian for poking this wasp nest yesterday, and its encouraging that a few folk who actually know the lad in real life have given a fairer reflection of him than one post on here did.

Status
Not open for further replies.