Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my feeling mate.

Seems to me as if this bid is just a last throw of the dice, im expecting his "I tried lads, but cba, going to join my mate at Everton, in abit".

You are better than this Baron Morgantz An Dem GoatFrandelStrasse

No weaseling here Marco Van Orly, its just the thoughts in my head.

Can I say it how I feel it?

Ali - his name to his frandels - loves Arsenal. He has a tattoo of Highbury , well not him, one of his massive enforcers has one on his behalf.

He basically prints money holding on to those Arsenal shares, all realised when he hands it over to his estate in a few years time.

Ali has no need to leave Arsenal. In fact I think he hopes secretly behind the scenes that Wenger stays.

Or maybe

Wenger leaves Ali takes over and is currently prepping Ronald Trump for his Arsenal new job

Honestly my mind has modelled all the possibilities and Usmanov taking over at Everton doesn't work

Why not? If the purpose of the offer was to gain control of a club, then it's not out of the question to seek that control at another club.
i think thats too literal. Doubt Usmanov wants Arsenal because he wants to control A football team. Think its more thats the club he wants! Not any club. Don't get me wrong. I'd love it if it happened but arresting expectations is best for us.

i think thats too literal. Doubt Usmanov wants Arsenal because he wants to control A football team. Think its more thats the club he wants! Not any club. Don't get me wrong. I'd love it if it happened but arresting expectations is best for us.

Hes got jelly, simple as, hes on the blower to Mosh and hes telling him about all his plans for his shiny new club and theres poor Ali getting his Loyalty Card cancelled in the Club Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.