Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt attend todays game which is very strange. Not because he's a part owner but because he's supposedly a massive Arsenal fan and this was a huge game. No matter what has gone on at board level, you woukd think he would want to support his team

Maybe he has had enough now.

Kroenke was there and he'll be in Monaco.

Doesn't go to games with Kroenke in attendance someone said in this thread

Fair enough if true but if I was him and the team I support was at the final of any trophy, I would be there - regardless of what fights or arguments were going on. As I said, if he was just a part owner then fair enough but he's supposedly a huge fan.

This thread should be closed.

What a bizarre comment.

One of the richest fellas in the world who is rumoured to be planning to invest in us (rumours from here and his current club). A fella who has already invested in our training ground, giving us far more than he had to and is currently on holiday, whilst his club is playing in an fa cup final, with our manager and our majority shareholder who also happens to be his business partner and best mate yet you don't think it even warrants discussion.

Go to bed Matty, go to bed son.

Doesn't go to games with Kroenke in attendance someone said in this thread

If he didn't even go see the team he owns a fair chunk of win the cup then surely the writing is on the wall. I don't know what the writing happens to say but I hope it's

USMANOV LOVES EVERTON 4EVA

Status
Not open for further replies.