Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a sleeve sponsor yet?

Surely if one of his companies appeared on our arms for a commensurate fee, that could help with all our P&L issues as well...

It would make the situation worse.
No more ridiculous sponsorships.

The way I have been told is no because he cant put his money into the club.

But if he sponsors the club in the many ways his companies can then that benefits the club as its that money that is involved in FFP calculations.

The way I have been told is no because he cant put his money into the club.

But if he sponsors the club in the many ways his companies can then that benefits the club as its that money that is involved in FFP calculations.
Club losses are limited by FFP Over a three year period. Owners cant Just pump endless money in via sponsorship, loans or other finance vehicles. However sponsorship and other commercial revenue from outside the club and owner improve the FFP situation. Hence it is better to have Usmanov doing what he is doing.

Do we have a board thread for this season?

Any way here's a story from Sarvar's Instagram... speeding and looks like it's recorded from the driver.

Lambo Urus, nice for a 26yo ‘entrepreneur’. Bit concerned about this kid and his influence at the club. Hardly showing the maturity expected of some one in his position.
That said provided he’s keeping the taps to Uncle Mosh’s cash open ??‍♂️

Did anyone ever mention Richard 'Keysy' Keys saying we had entertained and encouraged offers for the club? https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog/295-give-it-a-rest-Rafael

Lambo Urus, nice for a 26yo ‘entrepreneur’. Bit concerned about this kid and his influence at the club. Hardly showing the maturity expected of some one in his position.
That said provided he’s keeping the taps to Uncle Mosh’s cash open ??‍♂️

I see he deleted the story last night. lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.