Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think having a good stab at that already isn’t he? £30m to go front of a non existent queue for naming rights…… couldn’t do that as an owner on the books without breaching FFP.
Equally be interesting to see if some obscure credit facility lends us the £500+m for the stadium finance on 0.1% interest over 200 years… that ends up being a subsidiary of USM….

Think having a good stab at that already isn’t he? £30m to go front of a non existent queue for naming rights…… couldn’t do that as an owner on the books without breaching FFP.
Equally be interesting to see if some obscure credit facility lends us the £500+m for the stadium finance on 0.1% interest over 200 years… that ends up being a subsidiary of USM….

Creativity, yes like that.

Details aside, I reckon some sort of arrangement like that will be what will happens.

this means we’re rich right? (as he owns us) sort of lol

Couldnt all the directors work for peanuts but then also be directors of one of his companys for a decent wage? Does stuff like directors wages count towards ffp?

Kaws is right.

Met Bernard a few times. Like a lot of entertainers, beneath the hard exterior he was a sensitive guy. I've dealt with entertainers for years...and know what I know !!

The only sensitive thing about Manning was his nipples after squeezing into another spray-on jacket, an odious man.

There's nothing wholesome about anti-semetic/racist jokes, Steve.

Our genius plan is to pretend we’re skint, sell for what we can, bring the cheap signings in early.

Then… Usmanov buys half the club, we splash £120m on Koulibaly, Bailey, Aarons and Camavinga.

tenor.gif

Met Bernard a few times. Like a lot of entertainers, beneath the hard exterior he was a sensitive guy. I've dealt with entertainers for years...and know what I know !!
By “sensitive guy” I think you mean “a mummy’s boy”…
A different era Steve, is all I can give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.