Usmanov

ToffeeMonster

Player Valuation: £500k
Ismailov having a job at the club is like the son of a Sunday league coach always getting to play up front every week. Shows how woefully bad the club is run.

BNJ1878

Player Valuation: £25m
Ismailov having a job at the club is like the son of a Sunday league coach always getting to play up front every week. Shows how woefully bad the club is run.
Or he's been working at Finch Farm and The Liver Building to cast a subtle eye over who does what and do they do it properly? If not, do they need replacing or additional help?

I'd imagine if his uncle is thinking about coming on board he'll bring a sizeable broom with him.

All idle speculation of course, but it seems that's the way the wind is blowing.

Lee Smith

Player Valuation: £25m
He has a Law Degree from City of London Uni, and his previous positions include an Investment Analysis, Associate Lawyer, Advisor to the Commercial Director at Metalloinvest and a Global Partnership Consultant.

Regardless of if he got a “leg-up” from his uncle through his family name, that’s a pretty decent resume for someone in his position at Everton.

So your analogy doesn’t really work.

Tommy.

Player Valuation: £10m
He has a Law Degree from City of London Uni, and his previous positions include an Investment Analysis, Associate Lawyer, Advisor to the Commercial Director at Metalloinvest and a Global Partnership Consultant.

Regardless of if he got a “leg-up” from his uncle through his family name, that’s a pretty decent resume for someone in his position at Everton.

ParchedDishonestAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

jazzy

Player Valuation: £35m

He is better qualified than DBB to be CEO.

Tommy.

Player Valuation: £10m
Her background, business wise, was charities wasnt it? And before anyone sneers, running a large charity is akin to running a large PLC these days.

Back in the day, I had a client who was high up at Cancer UK, and another who ran the largest disability support (into work) charity in the UK.

I genuinely wasn't being derogetory.

I suspected she is a highly thought of business woman.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks