Understanding the Turkish press on Topol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our crazy supporter who called Rambo was also put the Fenerbahce flag in the center spot at ASY.
;)

rambo_okan_samiyende.jpg

LOL, I take it no one tried to get the flag off him then???? Not with that blade in his hand. LMAO

He is lunatic. And he always escape from the hospital for Fenerbahce match.
:)

i just found this video

man , if that happened at goodison , everton would be banned from europe for years .

mind you , if it happened at anfeild, everton would be banned from europe for years also.:D

ps , isnt he the keeper we had on trial ? lol
sign him up !!!

Banned 6alatasaray from europe for years? Its unneeded. Cause they already banned themselves in first round.

Rambo-Come Back

c36755.jpg

Rambo come back last night. Fenerbahce played with MTK for the CL first round. Before the match Rambo jump from the tribune and run against the players. He hug to Roberto Carlos's leg and security take out him immediately.

LOL, How does this bloke get in the ground all the time?? Surely the police know who he is by now?

Nobody can stop him. He always find a way against the ground. He is Rambo.
:p

Rambo = He is the best fighting man I've ever seen. He is still willing to win a war that everyone else has said we lost. ...And one more thing what you choose to call hell, he calls home

Arse

There's a report in Turkey's Sabah newspaper yesterday claiming Arsenal are meeting GS this week to hammer out a deal for Topal. It mentions Everton's interest as being 'in the past' ie not current.
Can't post a link as the forum won't let me until I've made 10 posts.

Hold it right there...

This report Claims the Arse are after Arda for Euro13m and Euro2m a year for the player, and we're still in there with a Euro9m bid for Topal having persuaded the FA (yeah wrong i know) that his lack of international experience shouldn't block the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.