Understanding the Turkish press on Topol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that they would work very well together. They are different players in style.

Make no mistake,we'd absolutely destroy you at Goodison and enjoy taking a point over in Turkey.Your league is poor by comparison to your national side and Premier league standards, these factors combined make us a far better side, hopefully you'll get to witness this at first hand in the very near future.

I don't think so. Have you ever heard Ali Sami Yen ambiance? In front of our stadium there is a banner "Welcome to Hell". We were destroy very famous teams there. Our supporters are wery feverish. I saw ambiance of your stadium and It's not enough I think. I know premier league much better than our league, but Galatasaray is most succesful and famous Turkish team and most of teams of Europe ( like Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal) are scaring of match to us in CL qualifications.

I don't think so. Have you ever heard Ali Sami Yen ambiance? In front of our stadium there is a banner "Welcome to Hell". We were destroy very famous teams there. Our supporters are wery feverish. I saw ambiance of your stadium and It's not enough I think. I know premier league much better than our league, but Galatasaray is most succesful and famous Turkish team and most of teams of Europe ( like Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal) are scaring of match to us in CL qualifications.

Deluded.

Gala87, Is there any talk of Topal leaving you lot? Or has he pledged his future to Galatasary?

actually most of Turkish players are want to play in Premier League. Topal will not say no to play for Everton, but we have targets in Europe Cups and we have a young team. I think our board don't permission to Topal for go. But may be a very good price change their idea...

but it's reason was our game strategy, and we were young,inexperienced team. This year we are better than last year. By the way,I heard that you bought Moutinho, I think Topal definetely better than Moutinho.

LOL, ok mate ok.

two words
bayer leverkusen.

True you had some famous victories there, but ASY is small and decrepit which is why you play your CL games at the 'ambience free' Olympic stadium. I saw you play Bordeaux and PSV there two seasons back - GS were quite embarassing. The need to replace ASY is also the reason GS might be tempted to cash in on Topal or even Arda. From what I've heard the club is having problems financing the new stadium under construction.
We'll see. I'm not convinced Topal would be such a good buy.

Where's Det?

He could translate for us.

Let me translate it briefly.

Everton wants to transfer Mehmet Topal. Wyness go to Germany -Galatasaray training there- for negotiation with Galatasaray. Keit Wynnes willing to pay 10 million € for Topal. Topal wants to come and he says "If Everton deal with Galatasaray i can go England."
Galatasaray coach Skibbe disallow this transfer.

But Galatasaray bought him 1 million and now Everton will pay 10 million. They cant reject this offer i think.
;)

No offence intended to you real Galatasaray fans, but the main reason most top teams are "scared" of going to play in Turkey is some of the fans the club have. Not the ones there for the love of the game, but those like we had years back that were there to fight and a reason for violence.

I'm not saying you are a bad team, and in a knockout competition you are a challenge, but in one of the better leagues in Europe, I think you'd fight for a UEFA-cup slot, mostly down to the fact that the league you're in are weaker and therefore your players won't face the same stiff competition week in and week out. During one month we could have 5-6 league/cup games against teams that are very experienced and "feared" in Europe.. (Chelsea, Arsenal, ManU, Liverpool, Tottenham...) add to that that there are 3 more teams, in addition to us, from the PL playing in Europe this season (Portsmouth, ManC & Aston Villa) and you won't have many leagues able to say the same thing.

You were a great team in the end of the millenia, but over the last years you've not really gotten far in the international cups.

Simply looking at the club rankings in Europe for the coming season..

Galatasaray ranked 87
Everton ranked 50

I'm a Galatasaray fan. I've an idea about Mehmet Topal's transfer. We need a forward and you need a defensive midfielder. What do you say that, Mehmet Topal = 10 million euro + Ayegbeni Yakubu...

I have an idea for this transfer. Mehmet Topal=Yakubu+AJ+Arteta+Neville+Moyes+whole Everton
Is it good lads?
:D

but linderoth is a very good dmc, actually he was our dmc but last season he injured and then Topal played dmc, and he played wery well. I think Kewell is a very good player too. He'll play good and he'll amazing comeback. This season Everton will play UEFA cup and may be we'll third in the CL stages and go UEFA cup. Who knows may be we'll match and we'll see who are better...

Kewell is a very good injured player.
(n)
Do you think will you play in CL groups? I dont think so. I'm sorry.
We will support Everton in this situation.
;)

two words
bayer leverkusen.

Dont do it again man. It hurts him.
:D:D

True you had some famous victories there, but ASY is small and decrepit which is why you play your CL games at the 'ambience free' Olympic stadium. I saw you play Bordeaux and PSV there two seasons back - GS were quite embarassing.

They played Atatürk Olympic Stadium cause of ASY is a dicky stadium. And also i am scared when Fenerbahce play in there. Stadium can be break down. We have a risk when we play in there.
:D

was it at galatasaray that souness put the flag in the center spot at fenerbache ?

hate the man but that moment was intense and simply brilliant.

Our crazy supporter who called Rambo was also put the Fenerbahce flag in the center spot at ASY.
;)

rambo_okan_samiyende.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.