Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of us going for Unai Emery, however, his stocks fallen well beyond anyone could have predicted, Hasn’t it?

someone made athread about managers being English and having issues about a week ago, and for that reason I’m out.

Emery struggled massively to pick up the English Language and there was stupid amounts of talk about Arsenal players not having a clue what he was talking. Suited to Spain.

Bring me Adi Hütter

No they dont .
In 2015, Sky plc sold an 80 percent stake in the company to CVC Capital Partners for £600 million,[1] with Sky retaining a 20% stake in the company and agreeing to a long-term licence of the Sky brand.[2] In 2018, CVC and Sky agreed to sell Sky Betting & Gaming to The Stars Group for £3.4 billion.[3]
Why do sky continue to promote them? Genuine question as every article on sky sports website has a link somewhere to skybet.

My only issue with him is his English isnt great & he doesn't seem to have much pashun on the touchline.

After Saturday we all want a Klipperty type belting it up and down the touchline which is what I've wanted in a while. Not many out there mind.

Mancini
Ancelotti
Kovac
Emery
Biesla

In that order

20191209_200504.jpg

As much as hate to admit it - and he is one self serving git - Klipperty has the charisma and style I would love at Everton. He knows how to build up his players, takes the flak and staves it off his team, is a good front man for the club and exudes passion and can be quite funny in a Germanic way (seeing as our Teutonic friends aren't really blessed with humour). Big Dunc certainly has the passion, can clearly lift the players although one game isn't sufficient proof of that, still has a lot to learn in the media department but does have a self effacing type of humour so he's about 40% of the way there. Would love him to still be in charge by the time we play the RS in the Cup if only to seem him stick one on Klopp. The fourth official would need his flak jacket on for that game, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.