Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than a lot of the guys suggested thus far, however I would be a little worried about his performance at Arsenal. However, before the Arsenal role he had been great and we would never have had a chance to get him through the door.

Why is he better? He failed at PSG didn’t he? The current PSG coach lasted longer than him. He blew it Arsenal. Look at the strike force he had at Arsenal and they were still awful. If you watched the team he coached in Spain they would do well in Europe but awful in the Spanish league.

we dodged a bullet with him.

Have you looked at Howe and Dyches recent results?

Yes, they're not great. It may have gone stale or each side may be showing the propensity for patches of poor form each have shown previously. To be clear, neither are my first choice, but I think either guy as a fresh voice in the dressing room coupled with their knowledge of the league would keep us up.

Yes, they're not great. It may have gone stale or each side may be showing the propensity for patches of poor form each have shown previously. To be clear, neither are my first choice, but I think either guy as a fresh voice in the dressing room coupled with their knowledge of the league would keep us up.
We would stay up if neil warnock or alan pardew took over . That is not what we are looking for .

Wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice after his performance at Arsenal but i would still take him ahead of the 3 stooges aka Moyes, Howe and Hughes.

Expecting someone better than Emery though as we have time to work on getting the best and right man for now and the future.

Top quality manager, should've been near the top of our list if we had that ambition we say we have.

Glad to hear the club approached him, even if he has binned us off. Show's we're looking at better people than Vitor Pereira.

I don’t think he’s a bad coach, his record speaks for itself. On the whole his tenure at Arsenal wasn’t too bad, how they completely capitulated this season is anyone’s guess, however they have hardly pushed on since he was sacked a few weeks back, losing at home last week.

When you have people advocating Arteta, Moyes, Howe etc... he’s on a different level to those.

He will go onto manage another Champions League hopeful club.

We will probably end up with another Silva type manager who has done nothing but has ‘potential’.

Reactions: Lob

Sorry this pick doesn't excite me at all. I have witnessed the decline at the gunners with their talent he just didn't have the players ear.

Decline? They sacked him when they where top of their Europa league, and two points off fifth. Where the finished last season?

Mans won more trophies than all of our last 5 managers put together but ok that’s football

Status
Not open for further replies.