Trouble on priory road

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a credit to us, really...if they felt they need 50 on horseback you'd wonder what warzone you've just walked in to, surely.

really is. We were at the Stoke game, first one for a couple of years, took the missus too and she had a great day despite the weather. We were both really impressed by how friendly the atmosphere was. Everton and Stoke fans were queuing up for the Soccerbus without issue or problem.

IMO any melt that involves himself in wanton violence at a football game (or after) should be subject to some form of public humiliation and hard graft. I reckon the railway embankments up and down the country would benefit from a beautification project and tagged chain gangs may be the solution.

I always walk down Priory Road after the match and never seen any trouble, always friendly BANTZ.

this is a 1 off if it is football related. tho i dont think id walk down Priory if we was to play Millwall. Personally id ban them from taking away fans anywhere. they seem to be one of the few clubs not to have learnt its not the 1980s any more.

If they catch the lad who did the stabbing then he should have the book thrown at him and make him an example, appaling behavior. I absoultely despise knives, knocks me sick the idea of being stabbed or actually doing it to somebody.

If they catch the lad who did the stabbing then he should have the book thrown at him and make him an example, appaling behavior. I absoultely despise knives, knocks me sick the idea of being stabbed or actually doing it to somebody.

There will be no throwing of books.

So, what's the sketch with this? Was it a domestic, or was it QPR running around when no-one expected it?

Regardless, I hope the lid is OK.

Last edited:

So, what's the sketch with this? Was it a domestic, or was it QPR running around when no-one expected it?

Regardless, I hope the lid is OK.

He was definitely a QPR fan, I saw him and heard him. But that doesn't mean it was football related per se... it was football related insofar as he was obviously angry at the result/their impending relegation and may well have got into an unrelated argument with a woman, when a lad intervened and got knifed. That seems to be the consensus at the moment

He was definitely a QPR fan, I saw him and heard him. But that doesn't mean it was football related per se... it was football related insofar as he was obviously angry at the result/their impending relegation and may well have got into an unrelated argument with a woman, when a lad intervened and got knifed. That seems to be the consensus at the moment

Yep. There was a bit of a scrap before he got stabbed, though. Think the fella had a go at him, then an Everton fan helped him out and all the QPR biffs thought it was a scrap over the footy so they joined in. This lead to more blues getting involved and then he got stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.