Trouble on priory road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Blue Jersey

Player Valuation: £35m
Did anyone see any? Walked past a lad clutching his chest with a few people round him, got told afterwards he was stabbed. Some middle-aged QPR fan was giving it loads, no police in sight.

A few QPR fans kept running at a load of Everton fans who just kept knocking them back, then some tit stabbed a lad and jogged off before anyone realised. That's it basically. Police took at least 5 minutes to show their faces and it was another 10 before the ambulance got there.

The lad's in hospital, punctured his lung.

Shocking. I did think "jesus, he must have taken a hefty punch" when I saw him holding his chest, I walked right past it all thinking it was probably nothing. Only later did I realise how serious it was, could easily have been knifed myself. Scary

The policing around Goodison is shocking though, like really bad. There's normally 2 on horses just before you come onto priory road then not another in sight until you get to the Car Park.

A few QPR fans kept running at a load of Everton fans who just kept knocking them back, then some tit stabbed a lad and jogged off before anyone realised. That's it basically. Police took at least 5 minutes to show their faces and it was another 10 before the ambulance got there.

Yeah exactly my thoughts, it didn't really look like anything was going on - I only asked on here because after learning someone was stabbed, wondered if there was any more to it

Shocking. I did think "jesus, he must have taken a hefty punch" when I saw him holding his chest, I walked right past it all thinking it was probably nothing. Only later did I realise how serious it was, could easily have been knifed myself. Scary

Yeah lad same it's scary really, just got to keep an eye out and watch your self.

QPR fans and Millwall fans embarrassing the nation today over a game of football.

Some people seriously need to grow up and take a hard earned look at themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.