Trouble on priory road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would someone take a knife to the match? Clearly utter scum. This isn't the 80s!

Agreed. But why be a tit and take a knife to a match in whatever era?
Go the game to watch football and support your team, beauts there just for scraps are just well, beauts.

Similar thing happened right in front of me on county road by maccies after the stoke game. That didn't seem to escalate into anything too serious bar a few arrests and Stoke got sent packing pretty quick by the "our" lot. It's all mindless, idiotic behaviour. Difference is, today there was one belter who decided to take it beyond a fist fight. Thank Christ that lid's alright.

God, this is the reason i get taunted in Australia for loving football. Honestly everyone in Australia thinks every game has a riot or a stabbing! Now we are giving them a reason.

As i was walking past a few QPR fans standing outside the coaches, i noticed that a few dodgy types were 'staring me out'. I thought it was funny as it wasn't kids, but blokes in their 40's ! Seemed like they were looking for trouble with anybody . . .

They seem to think he might have intervened in an argument between a man and woman, and the bloke stabbed him, but they are waiting for a police statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.