TRIP TO LIVERPOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course . Special room for ladies and kids.
Say you are from here and you get into the private bar . The black pudding and sausage bap is highly recommended

You must know it well. First hand reports like this are why GOT is the best, thanks so much! Shall I use your name when we call? Message me.

Championship /League 1 /league 2 teams might have a Friday night game, so maybe Tranmere or another depending how far you want to travel (or how unappealing the spectacle you want to see), catch Everton on Saturday, pub Sunday to watch the RS crash to City or whoever, hangover Monday watching Homes under the hammer. As some others have mentioned there may be the youth / women’s teams playing locally too

Since you don't mind travelling a bit, try to get to a Celtic or Rangers game in Glasgow. The standard of football isn't as good as the premier league but the atmosphere is much better.

I took my son to Goodison, wembley, nou camp, berbabau and Wando Metropolitana, but the atmosphere he really remembered was at Celtic.

Try some of the older grounds or good lower league, Tranmere for instance or Preston be a good one, just to see an old style stadium.
Also I dont think Burnley always sell out so you might be able to go there just to see another Premier League side.
Marine is a good shout aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.