Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not like we ask for much is it? Gordon comes on, makes a few forward passes, tries to dribble once or twice and we speak of how well he played. Kean comes on manages to find half a yard and hits a pea roller into the keepers arms and we mention it as a positive. If only Bernard had put one decent cross in, wed be raving on about how he needs to play. Our standards are so low, it’s a joke.

That midfield for us....... Tommy D did his best with the cack around him, he might not be the best player but at least he doesn't go missing, and I'm sick of people getting on his back when he's arsed if nothing else.
Gomes has credit after coming back after the injury and needs another preseason to hopefully get himself sorted, tho we may not get the player we had before, and he was already slow. Shocking tonight.

Iwobbly and ghosty siggurdshite should be finished at Everton now, I've had enough of their displays, especially the pointy Icelander - he is a complete non entity of a player, he does absolutely nothing to affect the game - he can't even pass to a blue shirt these days, and if I'm Lucas digne seeing that in front of me I know I'm gonna be screwed - Christ he made aurier look like prime cafu tonight! Coward.

Iwobbly is gash, headless chicken and has a big yellow streak right through him, hides in plain site, like siggy. Arsenal have and our Keck's down on him big time. Gordon and bernie should be starting ahead of them every match from now on.

Play some of the other kids in midfield now and get them assessed ready for next season now Carlo lad, at least we can use this sham restart for something.

Not sure where all the praise for digne is coming from. Did ok tonight but has been missing the rest of the season. Need consistent performers week in week out. All them players need to sort it out. DCL can be excused as well as it's not his fault he got no service

Every single time we get close to something. Nailed on lose. For years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years. Beyond tired.

It’s like spurs took their foot of the gas half way through. Like even only at 1 nil they knew they had it wrapped up.

We lost to an own goal and the threads read like we got 'kin roasted by Dagenham & Redbridge.

Talk about players having no bottle...ffs, you all fall apart faster than a pair of edible panties.

Players are going already, so the ruthlessness is there. Ancelotti is getting on whole, better results out of the squad, but you can't polish turd and we have some turd...

At least the context of our season has changed from relegation to an outside chance of Europe. Let's see what the transfer window brings!

Anyway Davies man of the match for me.

Ben Davies yeah?

We lost to an own goal and the threads read like we got 'kin roasted by Dagenham & Redbridge.

Talk about players having no bottle...ffs, you all fall apart faster than a pair of edible panties.
Well this was the game we needed to win to be in with a chance of Europe so having lost today in such a poor way too. It makes all the other 3 results pointless. We might as well have lost them

Well this was the game we needed to win to be in with a chance of Europe so having lost today in such a poor way too. It makes all the other 3 results pointless. We might as well have lost them

The rest of the season was pointless, mate...should've been cancelled but the league and clubs sucked up to the man. Nothing about these remaining games is normal so I'm not putting an ounce of expectation on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.