Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 of the most decorated managers in modern history go head to head in this game, what a refreshing change to have a manager that is without question from the highest tier.

Extra days rest for Carlos famous blue army.

Will it give some injured players time to put themselves in the frame?

Goats 11 to start :
Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Holgate - Digne
Walcott - Delph - Gomes - Gordon
DCL - Kean​

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
Bigg Kegg has got this.

Can't imagine Walcott starting a game yet.

PeregrineT

Player Valuation: £30m
This is the key 6 pointer. While we technically have them against Sheff United and Wolves, this one is the most important because I think we are competing with Spurs and Arsenal at this point. SU are fading fast, and have a brutal final stretch. Burnley and Arsenal also have a very difficult next 4-5 matches against the top half. A 6 point win here could likely determine a european place.

JimmyJeffers

Player Valuation: £40m
Been a long time since I seen an Everton manager react properly in game. Maybe koeman’s early days and under Ferguson at a push. Quietly confident about this one which means a 0-2 defeat. Up the toffers!

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
If we win this I will start looking seriously at making Europe. Otherwise we probably need to win the last 5 games to have much chance and I'm not sure we have that consistency yet.

TippEverton

Player Valuation: £40m
Our win today sets this up perfect, hoping for a draw in their game tomorrow, maybe a couple of injuries, really looking forward to this now.

COYB

Here comes the pain, it's the hope that kills you.

CrimsonToffee

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Pickford

Holgate Keane Mina

Coleman Digne

Davies Gomes Gordon

DCL Richarlison
This is a formation and lineup I was also thinking would be quite interesting to see tried out, but I just don’t think Carlo will make that big of a shift when we’re doing well right now and collecting points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks