Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a disappointment that was. The team really let Carlo down there. I won’t reiterate what others have said, obviously the midfield was poor and needs urgent attention in the summer. With time Carlo will see what we’ve been seeing for so long, you just can’t rely on Sigurdsson and Davies to “do a job”. They are one dimensional and completely out of their depth when you ask them to play out of position to suit the tactics you would like to play.

Looking at the positives: I was impressed with Mina, thought he was one of the only players on the pitch who actually wanted to move the ball on with some urgency and try to get something. He really brought Gomes into the game when he came on. Also defensively there were no major problems apart from Pickford being a bit flappy. Their goal was jammy. That’s the only two positives I’ve got.

Not with that midfield......
still think 3 or 4 against soton - i did predict they would beat man.c , and i think thats soton done now this season , this loss will send the boys out against soton with the bit between there teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.