Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win lose or draw who's arsed? Be watching Liverpool or City game depending on how the the results are going... hopefully laughing as tears roll down heartbroken kopites cheeks.

Of Nuno gets a result there, you can hand him manager of the season.

WOW! Come on you blues.
I honestly thought our season was all but over.
Hadn't realised we were still in with a shout of the 'only team outside of the top 6 with double digit positive goal difference' trophy.:celebrate:
Spuds 0 Blues 6
That's the trophy everyone wants to win, the open top bus has been ordered and it's route will start at Bramley Moore pass Goodison then to Watford and West Ham and ending in Wolverhampton and we can all laugh and say you may have finished above us but we have double digit goal difference. If I'm not mistaking we finished 4th with a GD of -1 in 05.

Not really arsed about this. Just looking forward to seeing Digne and Bernard link up one last time this season and appreciate Gana Gueye one more time. Also would love to see DCL score as you can see the drought is clearly hurting his confidence.

It is a bit unusual mate. Good luck at Ajax btw. Hope you make it through.

It's not the fact that you are confident of winning (which seems likely) it is the confidence that you will hammer us that I find interesting.

Most of our losses at home have been by one goal. There may have been two (?) That were by 2 goals.

We played Bournemouth away with 9 men for 45-50 mins and lost 1-0 to a last minute goal.

Thanks for the good wishes regarding the CL. I wouldn't say I am over confident but I am hopeful of the right result.

Truth be told I dont care about this game... We can't come 7th, and Man citys game will be way more important to me..

I'm loving the confidence on here. I prefer it that way though. I'd rather be the underdog.
Think people maybe a bit to confident,its spurs away we are playing not some rubbish team,though we are doing not bad lately and yous have lost 7 from 11,this wont be easy,and could be one of these you want to sign off in style and some are acting like Everton just have to turn up lol-i will take it though

That's the trophy everyone wants to win, the open top bus has been ordered and it's route will start at Bramley Moore pass Goodison then to Watford and West Ham and ending in Wolverhampton and we can all laugh and say you may have finished above us but we have double digit goal difference. If I'm not mistaking we finished 4th with a GD of -1 in 05.
We should include Leicester on that road trip. I have to say that it’s an exciting prospect and that it will give real momentum to this new trophy...the ‘‘team outside the top 6 with a double digit positive goal difference’ Cup.
Yes, it’s a mouthful...but I genuinely feel it has legs...

Status
Not open for further replies.