Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
1_JS167385560.jpg

I tried so hard, and got so far
But, in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall, to lose it all
But, in the end, it doesn't even matter

Hello friends, Romans, Kopites and blue fans all around the world, lets get readddddddddddddddddddy to rumble. Our 7th place fate will probably be decided before the ink is dry on this match preview. But lets not concern ourselves with such things.

Our first visit to the New White Hart Lane, a lesson to all sponsors there, make sure you buy the naming rights before the stadium is built you clowns. A Spurs side who only a few weeks ago had the title in their hands and who are currently struggling to keep a CL place is the side we face. Interestingly today was their 13th league defeat, 1 less than us, fine margins indeed.

Newcastle and Fulham aside, of course, we are in very fine form and we will face a vastly different Spurs side to the 1 that ripped us apart at Goodison. Hopefully Rico only had a minor knock last time out and he will be fit for this, other than that, the only decision will be do you reward Morgan for his fine form or showcase Andres talents for the world to see!

Goats 11 to start :

Pickster
Coledangle - ZOOOMS - Kegs - ILoveLuca
Gans - Gomo
Rico - Viking - Berns
BigDominator
I just want to thank you all for reading and putting up with my tacky banter free previews for the full season and hope that at the very least the pictures have given you joy. xxx

if We win this they will prob miss out on the CL spots, which would be good for us with them sniffing around Gomes.

Spurs are a busted flush, they've brought in no players that have improved them significantly in about two years.

They won't be in the top 6 next season. Vault me.

I'd be inclined to try Gomes, Siggy and Schniderlin as the midfield three here.

...amazed they’ve lost 13 games. That is ridiculous. We live in hope for next season.

It's mental, it's more than wolves who are in 7th and they're third. I guess it's a lesson in how pointless draws are though and that you should always try and win games even at the risk of defeat, spurs have only drawn once this season and are third despite the amount of losses they've had.

...amazed they’ve lost 13 games. That is ridiculous. We live in hope for next season.
Didnt realise that lol,only 1 draw all season and only 1 in last 13months in the league since april last year,that one v arsenal when they should have lost last min to that pen,i think a draw at best here myself

Status
Not open for further replies.