Top six? How about top four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on a nice little period of unbeateness though mate - some big teams have been in that group - for me our biggest problem has been drawing instead of winning. If e can keep it tight at the back i honestly beleive we can claim a Europa at the most.

after next month we should be a little clearer...

liverpool a
chelsea h
pot villa/spurs/chelsea etc fa cup
sporting eu h
man utd h
sporting eu a
spurs a

win all of them and anything will be possible.;)
theres a nice little tie with man city away that needs to be arranged still , that may be very important to our finishing position aswell.

liverpool a
chelsea h
sporting eu h
man utd h
sporting eu a
spurs a

theres a nice little tie with man city away that needs to be arranged still , that may be very important to our finishing position aswell.

I agree, and that's what I been saying as well, from now until the end of February if we can win most of those games, then anything apart from Top 3 is still possible.

Winning our next 4 games are very important especially the Merseyside Derby, beating the RS would set us up nicely for the Chelsea and Man Utd game.

liverpool a
chelsea h
sporting eu h
man utd h
sporting eu a
spurs a

Very true mate, though im a little more bullish about Feb given our performences over Chelsea, Arsenal and City recently certainly there not write ofs. Not really afraid of anyone on current form. Chelsea and Utd wont fancy a trip to Goodison, no motivation needed for the derby and we traditionaly do well in WHL. Im sure we wont win them all but i am more confident of coming out of them with points then i was a month ago. We also have players who, yes are returning from injury, but also have fresh legs in the sense they havnt played have the season already. I think we have a lot of momentum.

Wow, this is definitely the Evertonians I know and love. Misery, misery and more misery.

Not happy unless were in a relegation dog fight.

Pretty sad how the best day in anyone's football life in the past 12 years has been celebrating a Gareth Farrelly goal.

Earth to Tony Marsh, Earth to Tony Marsh - cheer up you miserable sod, it may never happen, enjoy yourself while you can - your a long time dead.

**** it, Rooney this, Rooney that. blah blah blah, Kenwright out, Kirkby, Kirby, Kirkby, yawn!!!!

Since before the season even began, I thought 7th and winning a cup (FA or Europa) would be considered a good season. I'll stick with that.

Wow, this is definitely the Evertonians I know and love. Misery, misery and more misery.

Pretty sad how the best day in anyone's football life in the past 12 years has been celebrating a Gareth Farrelly goal.

Earth to Tony Marsh, Earth to Tony Marsh - cheer up you miserable sod, it may never happen, enjoy yourself while you can - your a long time dead.

**** it, Rooney this, Rooney that. blah blah blah, Kenwright out, Kirkby, Kirby, Kirkby, yawn!!!!

You ok there lad?

Best day of my Football life, in the last 12 years, hmmmm. Artetas goal against the Purple Italians, Jags Penalty at Wembley, Goslings against the RS, AJs 3rd in "that derby", the list is endless.

And not 1 negative thing is on it.

Might I be of assistance here? :oops:

Top 6 I honestly believe.

If we can get top 6 then we have to be thinking that maybe top 5, and then top 4.

We've gone to Arsenal and Chelsea and run them close, being the better side against the current leaders. All this without our key players.

We aim for the stars we reach the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.